Tuesday, July 5, 2011

"Hard Core" Mirror Trick Edging & Release Report
by mKo

jezi and mKo are doing two different types of edging and release assignments involving mirrors so don't let all the mirrors confuse you. mKo provided the inspiration for me to order jezi and others to edge and release while watching themselves in a mirror, but what mKo is doing is far more intense, inspired by his interest in The Mirror Trick and I haven't tried it with anyone else... yet!

In his previous Mirror Trick reports, Yummy Mirror Trick & Release Report and The Next Mirror Session... , mKo was ordered to try to achieve a certain number of successful drops (a drop (or more) of pre-cum on the mirror within a 5-minute segmet of edging). However, I realized that in the original story (fantasy?), the sub achieved a drop each and every time. As mKo had been chaste longer and longer, I knew that the pre-cum would come (NPI) easier and easier, so I decided to test whether he could produce a drop in every 5-minute segment.

Under my new rules, if he did not achieve a drop during a 5-minute edging segment *or* if he had to stop due to getting too close to the edge, he would have to stop the entire attempt and try again another day. And, of course, the time he had to wait, his frustration growing, between attempts was further extended by the need for extended privacy in a place where he could set up, nude, with the mirror.

After he didn't make it to 5 drops, I must admit that I was worried that this was going to push him too far, but with a bit of time off, more patience... and more built up pre-cum!... he was able to make my requirement during his next attempt. I reduced it to four because I wanted the target to be attainable, but I also asked him to push himself to see if he could get to at least 6 drops, which was my original target number. I also really wanted him to cum... hard and intense... for Me, knowing that all My teasing and denial... all his frustration and chastity...had not only brought Me tremendous pleasure, but had also created the amazing intensity of his own finally-allowed release. ;-)
*

Mistress,

I had gone 22 days without a permitted release for you. This was a period of time that included two full mirror sessions for you without any release at all. I had never gone that long nor endured that kind of teasing before. I was in a new realm of frustration and denial. A large part of me was loving you for putting me through me this; another part of me was desperate for a release, the chance to gasp your name as I came hard.

My challenge was simple. Kneel naked over a mirror and achieve 4 drops of pre-cum onto said mirror - one each in 4 consecutive, 5 minute sessions - to earn my release (with the mandatory 1 minute pause in between of course!). I also had to lick that pre-cum off of the mirror, every time. If I didn't achieve 4 droplets without having to stop (due to being too excited), or I couldn't produce a droplet of pre-cum onto the mirror during a 5-minute session, I'd fail and have to stop trying.

The real trial was that I was under orders to keep going as far as possible even after I reached my required four drops: to push onward, to see how many five minutes sessions I could endure, how much pre-cum I could make for You. In my mind, I wondered if this was a "bench marking" type session. To set the bar of days in denial and the number of times I would have to lick my pre-cum from the mirror.

[Oh, you can be sure that I'm taking notes. ;-)  ~ M]

During my 22 days denial you had teased me a lot, especially focussing on my dislike of licking up my own cum. It's bad enough to eat out of my hand - I find being naked, exposed and vulnerable whilst kneeling on the floor and licking a mirror clean such a deliciously uncomfortable experience!

No coincidence then that you spent a little part of each time we talked reminding me of what I had do for you and how much you would enjoy it. The predicament was a real "Sophie's Choice" type thing. If I came, there would be a lot of it, and I'd have to lick it all off of the mirror. If I didn't then I wouldn't be pleasing you. And I knew that I wanted to please you; wanted it badly enough to be hungrily licking my cum off that mirror 5 times a day if required!

I had tried the previous week with a release target of 5 droplets. I'd failed due to over excitement. I still had my doubts if I could achieve this task and earn the right to cum for you. I did however have a strategy. Light and slow touches and lots and lots of lotion! Hopefully this would be enough to see me through.

So there I was. Naked, kneeling in the middle of a large room over a mirror for Your pleasure, Mistress. I was shivering slightly as I knelt there. So open, so vulnerable.

I can say without doubt that the first 5 minutes were torture and the amount of pre-cum I produced was incredible. More than anything I'd seen before. I whimpered as I licked it from the mirror. There was so much of it that it took almost the full minute respite to clean the mirror! Boy was I squirming!

I completed droplets 2 and 3 with the long, soft strokes you'd suggested Mistress. Your cock was throbbing, so hard, yearning to go that one little stroke further, to push that little bit more. Pre-cum oozing from me like water. Each time I looked at the mirror at the end of my 5 minutes I whimpered a little.

The minute gaps in between the 5 minute sessions never, ever feel long enough Mistress. Barely enough time to settle my pulse, control my breathing and reset the excitement levels. Believe me, if anyone else does this for you they'll know how demanding this is!

Panting, moaning...you just cannot help it. Especially not when I have image of you being there with me, watching me, touching yourself and enjoying my suffering for Your pleasure, Mistress.

At the end of the 20-minute mark, as I was gingerly licking my pre-cum from the mirror for the 4th time, I silently knew I had earned my release. But I also knew I had to continue, to go on. Lesser mortals may have given up at this stage and taken their release. But I pressed on, continued to push and tease myself to the point of almost howling in frustration so keen was I to impress you!

After 25 minutes I was genuinely unable to focus on anything. Your cock was on fire Mistress, every sense and nerve in my body tingling with being so close to orgasm for so long a period of time. I knew that 30 minutes would likely be my last session. The passion, the frustration, the denial was all too much for me.

As I neared the end of the 6th session, I pushed too hard. I felt that familiar shudder as I passed over the top of my edge and into the free fall of delicious orgasm. I knew I was allowed to cum know so stroked Your cock harder, longer faster, gasping out the mantra that now seems so right, so natural. I thanked you for allowing my release.

I came so hard. There was so much cum. I had never seen that much before! I swear that I nearly passed out it was that intense a release Mistress.

My moans and groans echoed long and loud as I knelt afterward lapping at the mirror. Feelings of shame and embarrassment rushing through me. Yet, I was thankful for you compelling me to do this for You, Mistress.

Your cock, Mistress. Your boy, Mistress. Your pleasure, Mistress.

mKo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tweet Me, Baby!

If You Would Like To Apply to Me...