Sunday, July 31, 2011

WP Punishment for Refusing to Fetch a Lady's Purse
by lineboy

lineboy's female manager had asked him to quickly fetch her purse for her, but he declined because he not want to be seen carrying it!

He asked for a written punishment for his selfishness, and received one from another Domme. However, it was very obvious to me that what he really needed to be fully and properly punished was to be required to sit with a ladies's purse on the table as a reminder while he wrote his lines, perferably alone in a public place where he might be seen with it, as he was too embarassed at the idea of being seen with his manager's to do her this simple favour/service.

Knowing that doing lines in public could be risky, I allowed him to only do a portion of his punishment that way. I also specifically instructed him to get a large, flat, clutch-style bag without straps so that he could easily lay it on the table beside him, where it would be quite noticable, but without being completely obvious from across the room.

In requiring that he always have the clutch on the table while writing, regardless of where he was, I also made sure that he was constantly reminded of the needless selfishness of his infraction, the nervous embarassment of going handbag shopping, and of the potential humiliation inherent in the lines that he did have to do in a public.
*

Mistress Magick thought that my punishment for refusing to carry a ladies handbag should be to purchase and then sit in a public place with a large clutch handbag of my own placed at my side on the table whilst writing at least 50 - 100 of my lines, the rest of which I could write at home but still with the clutch on my desk.

The first part of my punishment was to purchase a suitable clutch. A clutch handbag is a flat strapless bag that has to be carried under your arm or in your hand.

The clutch handbag

Upon receiving my instructions, I then had to think of where I would be able to purchase my clutch. This made me very nervous and scared, but excited at the same time.

As I walked around the shops checking to see if there was anyone I knew first, I nervously made my way to the ladies bag section. In the first shop, there was not any clutch bags. This filled me with dread as I would now have to go into another shop and repeat the process.

In the second shop, I hurried over to the ladies bags and had a look. The shop did have a clutch bag but it was only small, and Mistress Magick had specified a large bag. Again, I was disappointed and would have to try a third shop, all the time increasing my nervousness as the longer it took, the more people would see me!

I then decided to try the charity shops. I walked around the shop building up my courage, trying not to be seen taking too much interest in handbags. At first, I did not see any clutch bags, but, as I was leaving, I noticed on a display shelf a black and white bag that was flat and did not have a strap and it was large! I hurried over to it and picked it up, hoping nobody had seen me holding the clutch. I checked the price and quickly went to the till to pay. The lady served me and put the clutch into a carrier bag. She did not say anything other than the price/please/thank you and bye. I was getting a nervous feeling and wondering what the lady and the other customers were thinking about a man buying a ladies clutch handbag and what they would be saying once I'd left the shop.

The bag looks a bit old fashioned and probably not the colours or decoration a modern bag would be. It has a soft black and white pattern covering and a metallic bar across the top, which makes a bit of a clank when you lay it down (and I had to do this in a public place). It opens and closes with a satisfying click, which I like for some reason.

Whilst shopping, I mainly felt nervous. Hurrying around, trying not to be noticeable, there was also a slight feeling of embarrassment having to look at ladies handbags and knowing that I would be the one using it.

Using the clutch handbag

The second part of my punishment was to have the clutch in my view while I wrote my lines. A minimum of 50 of my lines were to be written in a public place alone with my clutch beside me on the table. This would be the first time I have ever used a ladies handbag. I spent the night trying to think of somewhere I was unlikely to meet anyone I knew and that would not be too busy.

I found a cafe that looked suitable and went inside feeling nervous. A waitress approached me and directed me towards a small table. I very slowly took my clutch bag out and placed it on my table. The waitress came back over to me and took my order and a few moments later served my drink.

Whilst I sat there, I looked around to see if anyone was looking at me. There was a party of two men and two ladies sat near by, and I heard one of the ladies mention "handbag". This got my attention. Were they just taking about buying themselves a new bag or about me! I felt embarrassed and uncomfortable. (Un)fortunately, the table was too small to write lines on, so I had to find somewhere else.

After a while, I found another cafe and bought my drink and sat down. The tables were bigger so I could write and have my clutch bag in the correct place. The other customers were mostly ladies. I was nervous, but at the same time I was excited as this would mean that if I was to be humiliated at least it would be ladies who would have the opportunity of seeing it. This would be very appropriate as I was being punished for disobeying ladies. I could see the bag lying flat on its side, just like a lady would place it. I found myself constantly looking up to see what the other customers were doing, trying to hear if they were talking about me, were they looking at me! I noticed the staff cleaning the tables near by and began to wonder if one had noticed me and told the others, and they had all come to look at the man with a clutch handbag!

Mistress Magick had specified that even at home the bag should on the desk and in my view. As I was writing in private now, I didn't have to worry about people seeing me, but I was of course reminded of why I was writing my lines and that I now owned a clutch.

This also meant that I spent longer looking at (about 6-7 hours) and being seen with a ladies' handbag (about 1.5 hours) then if I had just carried the bag for the few minutes required by my manager!

I got the buzz of being made to do something that ladies do: for the first time I had to shop for a specific ladies' item. I had to pay more attention to what I was looking at and take longer, just like a lady would do, thinking "No, that clutch is too small. I need something bigger." I also experienced what it is like to take a handbag out in public, having it in your view, putting it down when you sit at your table and picking it up when you leave - buying and owning a handbag!

One thing I noticed was that whilst I was nervously walking around the ladies section of the shops, scared and ashamed: there were ladies on their own just calmly and casually browsing the men's sections, taking items off the rails and inspecting them without any of the worries or embarrassment I was having.

Writing the lines

I have been writing lines for about a year now but I have never written any in a public place, so having to write them in the cafe was a bit scary for me. I found it difficult to write my lines as I was conscious of the other people around me, nervous every time I heard someone walk past. But providing nobody came too close, I probably just looked like I was writing.

Writing at home was easier of course, but the line I was writing was a good line and made me feel submissive and weak towards ladies. Plus, having to have the clutch in view made it even more effective.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tweet Me, Baby!

If You Would Like To Apply to Me...