Sunday, July 3, 2011

Second Mirrored Sissy Release Report
by my jezi-darling

I ordered jezi to have another mirrored release, concentrating more on watching herself in the mirror this time. ;-)

*

Dear Mistress

Please find below the report of my release taken last week in honour of and in service for You.

Circumstances conspired against me on my allotted day for release but my wonderful Mistress Magick allowed me, in fact commanded me to have my release the following day in Her honour and to get back on track.

i knew that it would be good to match my sissy scrunchy to my panties and since black was still my main colour for each day from my poor performance some months ago, i realised i had the perfect set:

i chose my black satin panties with long dangly bows at each hip to match the black satin and chiffon rose beaded sissy scrunchy that Mistress had recently sent to decorate Her package (She had been kind enough to send me 8 different colours and they adorn Her pole/package each day as a reminder that i am Hers, Her sissy, jezi-girl.)

Kneeling before a mirror, ringed and panties down by my knees, i edged Her sissy pole until i produced some delightful sissy lippy. i smeared it over my lips and licked my finger clean before commencing my decreed release.

Watching myself in the mirror was thrilling and exciting as i got closer and closer, teasing and stroking Her pole till it burst forth, filling my waiting hand with hot sissy cream, my whole body tingling with delight as i repeated out mantra:

Your cock, Mistress.

Your girl, Mistress.

Your pleasure, Mistress.

(pausing between each word and phrase as Her cock filled my hand with cummie)


Thank You, Mistress, for allowing Your girl to have a release.

With love as ever, Your sissy jezi-girl
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tweet Me, Baby!

If You Would Like To Apply to Me...