Friday, July 29, 2011

Panty Shopping Report
by larry

A new WP (written punishments) punishee of mine, larry, recently admitted to me that he has occasionally "borrowed" panties from his female partners. However, unlike many of my boys, he wasn't taking them to wear, but rather he was using them purely for self-pleasuring purposes!

Obviously such a naughty boy needed a firm punishment! Since he did not actually own any panties, I began by sending him shopping to buy some to wear them while writing for me later.

Following my standard Panty Shopping Assignment, which is geared to my personal preferences and tastes, he was to get a pair of lacy, black panties in whatever style he felt would fit him the best: look good on him, hold his package, etc.

His report is below. ;-) 
[And his WP reports are coming soon!]

And, be warned: When it comes to CBT, he is a bit of a masochist!
*

Mistress Magick,

Success! i have arrived home and tried on my new panties. Please find the sales receipt attached.

i checked out a few lingerie websites before setting off as instructed, and decided i was a UK size 12. i couldn't decide which style to go for from the pictures, so i determined to make my mind up when i could see the range in the flesh (as opposed to on it!).

It's a half-hour drive to the only large town nearby, and i drove nervously wondering what would happen. Like i said, it's a small place. What if someone recognised me? What if i even knew the sales girl? i even switched the car radio off as nerves engulfed me.

i parked, and walked along the main shopping street. On the first pass, i just did a recce and ducked into a music shop; then summoning up the will, i strolled right in.

The lingerie department was almost right by the door. Anyone with a mind to could peer right in off the street and see me shuffling through the racks of panties. Two bored sales assistants stood chatting at the other end of the shop. i decided to try elsewhere.

i was disappointed with myself for losing my nerve, but brightened when i remembered You had instructed me to visit at least two shops. i strolled into Marks & Spencer and looked around for the lingerie department.

It must have been the only section of the store with no sign, as i was still looking around when i blundered right into it. There seemed to be women everywhere, and i quickly noticed i was the only man in the vicinity. i casually shuffled through the items on display, nervously glancing about me for disapproving looks. No-one seemed to take any notice of me. i selected a black, lacy pair, and walked purposefully toward the checkout.

The queue was not long, but seemed to take forever as i stood in full view clutching my panties. There were three tills, two operated by 20-something women and the far one by a 40-something man. i hoped it would be the man, and as i reached the front of the queue he was just handing over a customer's receipt. My heart leapt, and i was on tenterhooks as the customer paused to ask him a question, then i was brought back by a female voice: "Next please?"

i approached the counter and nervously pushed my panties onto the desk. She looked quizzically at me as she scanned the barcode. i don't know if my cheeks flushed or not, but i suddenly felt very hot under the collar. "How will you be paying?" she asked. "Cash," i croaked, my throat dry as a desert. She performed the transaction and handed me my bag with a "Thank-you". "Thanks," i squeaked, and scuttled away.

My mind was whirling, and i almost walked out the emergency exit. Imagine the alarms going off and me standing there with my new sexy panties! i found my way out and walked back down the street. Although i was carrying a generic Marks & Spencer bag, it felt strangely see-through, as if everyone on the street knew what i was carrying.

On the drive back home, i felt more and more accomplished, and hardened at the thought of wearing my new panties for You. My mind raced with the possibilities in store for me, and i was still very aroused when i opened my front door. A quick turn of the key behind me and i ran upstairs to the bedroom. In a flash (NPI) i was naked, and i slowly pulled my new panties up my legs. They fit like a glove, and i stood before the full-length mirror admiring them. My erect cock poked out of the waistband, and i turned round to see the panties left almost half of my asscheeks exposed. i desperately wanted to caress myself through the lacy material, but minded Your wishes and took them off, folded them neatly and placed them in the drawer. Imagining You admonishing me for my naughty thoughts, i placed my hard cock on the table and gave it a sharp slap with my ruler.

So here i am, Mistress Magick, mission accomplished and awaiting Your orders. i look forward to paying for my other misdemeanours, however You see fit. i hope my experience so far provides You with some amusement.

larry
*

Oh, it does! Not only to I love the the thought of how the panties effect you as you wear them... sooo soft, sensual and teasing... when you are not allowed to touch... (Oh, did I forget to mention that you had already been in chastity for over a week and a ha;f when I sent you shopping?;-) ) but I also love your nervousness and fear of being "caught". So naughty. So humiliating. So much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tweet Me, Baby!

If You Would Like To Apply to Me...