Saturday, July 9, 2011

VERY Naughty 4th of July Ribbon Report
by Molly (sixsoda)

Okay... I did say that during the assignment, you are allowed to touch, but not to cum... but it sounds like Molly was a *very* naughty girl! It was good that she kept the ribbons on until she was done traveling, but apparently she couldn't keep her hands off herself! I think she was just enjoying prolonging all the tease & denial... which is usually MY job! ;-)

The official "makeup day" for the assignment is Bastille Day (July 14), and I will consider other dates within the next week or so. To take part, email and ask for my July assignment:
   ForMistressMagick *at* yahoo *dot* com

I'm sure that next boy to report will have a bit more self-control! ;-)
*

I thought you'd appreciate a photo so I kept my ribbons tied until I got back, and I've attached a photo for you.

I plaited the ribbons around my shaft. It took a long time, but I managed to get it round while I was soft. The ribbons made an effective chastity device because if I tried to masturbate too much I'd have to stop because of the pressure. The ribbons made my cock harder all day, creating a bulge in my pants. I could always feel it and it reminded me of you.

The ribbons didn't slip off a bit during the day, but it was quite easy to rearrange them when I went to the loo. I had to use the stalls in case someone spied me at a urinal.

Normally at night I like to play with myself but I couldn't play too much before it got too hard for my ribbons so I'd have to stop for a bit then start again. I spent the evenings trying to even get to edge or orgasm but it wasn't even possible to get a lot of pleasure. I couldn't stop though I just had to keep trying. The thought of my cock being controlled in this way made me feel very horny.

Getting the ribbons off was a big relief though and I have to say I've been playing all the time while writing this report. I'm sure tonight's cum will be huge!

Thank you for setting this assignment, and I hope you enjoyed my report and pics. I hope I can be of service to you in the future.


Molly - sixsoda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tweet Me, Baby!

If You Would Like To Apply to Me...