Monday, August 15, 2011

Pantied Birthday Edging & Release Report
by larry

After three weeks of being teased and denied by first writing in CBT and then in panties (Buying Panties - Writing Pt 1 - Writing Pt 2), I finally allowed larry a release... but of course he had to edge three times first!

I hope you enjoy it. I certainly did! ;-) It's especially yummy (and hot and wet) to go back and read all the tasks and teasing that he endured to get to this point!

*

Mistress Magick,

Thank You for allowing me my birthday release. Here is my report:

As You instructed, i pulled on the smooth panties until they cradled my full balls and my hard cock peeped out the waistband. i knelt down, and closed my eyes, imagining You giving me the order to begin playing with myself. The excitement built rapidly, and as my breathing quickened i heard You tell me to stop. i let go of my cock, and looked down to wipe and consume the drop of pre-cum which had emerged.

As my breathing returned to normal, i began again, but reached the tipping point much quicker this time, and again let go. i heard You commend me on my restraint as i swallowed another drop of pre-cum.

i was determined to make the third time, so after a deep breath i started again. The cum sensation pulsed through my loins and i let go in the nick of time, almost convinced i had gone too far. As my attempts were getting quicker and quicker, i permitted myself a couple of firm slaps to my aching cock.

Now i had achieved the three required edges, i relaxed and let it go. After 3 weeks of pent-up frustration, my load was huge. It is fortunate that i live alone, as my cry of "Thank You, Mistress Magick!" at the point of orgasm was much louder than i intended!

In preparation for the size of my load, i had positioned a tray on the floor in front of me in case any spilt through my fingers. i'm happy to report that only a drop did (and was licked up), so i imagined You looking on with approval as i sucked my cum off my fingers.

[Mmmmm... lick it up, boy! ~ M]

Thank You, Mistress Magick, for my punishment and reward. i look forward to serving You again soon.

larry

*

He's now well into his second punishment for borrowing those panties - you didn't think I was going to let him get off easily did you?

Speaking of which, he being teased and denied to the point that he is already ready to beg for release. ;-) Little does he know what I have in mind next! ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tweet Me, Baby!

If You Would Like To Apply to Me...