Wednesday, August 3, 2011

So Very "Hawt" CBT WP Report
from larry

I am really enjoying larry, and you can easily see why! As I've mentioned, he's a bit more masochistic than I tend to be sadistic, but knowing that, I really enjoyed letting that ultra naughty part of myself come out to play! *evil, evil grin*

The reports from his first assignment are below. Since he wrote me a couple reports a day, I asked him to go back and complile them into one report, and allowed him to interweave my instructions and key comments.

I really love knowing when a boy starts and finishes certain parts of my assignments, and reading these got me hot & horny every single time! Then I was often taking my desires out on a certain other boy - and knowing that got larry even harder & more frustrated. Talk about a perfect cycle of tease, denial & cuckolding! 
*

Mistress Magick,

Here are my daily reports from the first punishment i completed for You.

As i compose these reports, i have secured myself to the chair with the below-mentioned Solomon Bar CBT (Van Darkholme style) Tie. i imagine that You have secured me here Yourself, humble and chaste to compile reports for Your blog, before You and your best boy enjoy Yourselves in the next room... out of sight, but not out of mind, as my unsatisfied cock strains against its bonds... i may not leave the chair before my work is done, and even then i may not touch. i hope this task is what You are looking for, and look forward to Your further instructions/punishment.

larry
*
larry

First, you are to remain chaste.. with NO indulgent/excessive touching, and certainly no release...until I have at least received and accepted your punishment.

*


Mistress Magick

This is my sixth day of chastity. As Your instruction came unexpectedly, i did not allow myself a release prior to accepting Your order. As i find punishment arousing, as indeed i do receiving Your e-mails, the frustration is becoming exquisite. You may rest assured there will be no procrastination in completing Your assignment(s).

*

larry,


Considering the fact that, I had asked/ordered you to refrain from [self-pleasuring] while completing both our punishments, I must admit that I was surprised that you waited until the last hour to complete your punishment for Miss G. (And, yes, then I "heard" you ask for more!)


That being said, I would NOT have been happy if you had rushed your work, or had not made some sort of apology for almost being late, as I would have found that indicative of what I might expect from you as well. That is, however, one of my reasons for deciding to give you this first WP from me on the list... plus, of course, the desire to contribute to the list in general.


I accept your apologies. However that will not keep me from giving you a severe punishment.. and remember, this is only for the original offense.




You will write 500x:


                Leering at my teacher's assets always results in a very firm punishment.


Underline "assets" and "firm" in each repetition, as noted.


I'm sure you can hear "ass-ets" as I give you the line, and you hear it again as you write and underline each repetition.


Please note that since this is over 10 words and includes the underlining addition, I consider it a red.


You will have one week for this task, however, I would encourage you to apply yourself this weekend in order to get it to me in a timely manner.. and you certainly have incentive to do so. ;-)


First, you are to remain chaste.. with NO indulgent/excessive touching, and certainly no release...until I have at least received and accepted your punishment.


However, I do like the idea of having you do some very light cock & ball bondage to remind you of your naughtiness while you do your lines. My first choice would be to simply have you wear a cock ring or rings while you write, or to do some rope/twine bondage to hold you in a similar fashion, so that you are more aware of exactly how *firm* you get when you think about certain things, and of my *firm* control over you, and your inability to indulge yourself. ;-) Do you have what you need for this? Do remember to be careful that you have sufficient circulation so that you can leave it on for a while. You have permission to experiment with this as long as you only touch as much as is necessary to apply and remove the ring(s)/bondage, and I will want you to report in regarding how it is working.
*

Mistress Magick,

Of course i will comply with all of Your instructions. Having no rings, the method i have chosen is this Marling Hitch CBT Tie with the ends tied to the legs of my chair. No moving till 200 are done!
*

Perfect! I like that type of CBT and have done similiar styles myself. ;-)


Hmmm... if you need to get a bit harder for the tie....you are allowed to *slap* your cock, as I might with my hand as I tease you about how naughty you have been in looking a women's asses, but no stroking or soft caresses. ;-)
*
Mistress Magick,

i'm glad You approve. Upon reading Your e-mail, i slapped my cock as i read Your words. It throbbed into life, having previously been in a state of semi-arousal owing to the repetition of the "assets...firm...assets" mantra You set me. i had to release it from the chair and wind an extra loop onto it...

i was pleased to hear You enjoy punishing me. i am once again secured to the chair, my erect penis tied beneath me. With 84 lines on the clock, i have much discomfort to suffer for You!
*
Later...

i thoroughly enjoyed my punishment session today. If ever it became too uncomfortable i imagined You had bound me Yourself, and heard You tell me there was no release until 200 lines were completed. i left Your *slap* e-mail open, and occasionally re-read it administering Your slap. The constant "assets...firm...assets" mantra ran through my head and conjured the very 20-year-old images for which i am being punished.

All in all, a blissful day spent in Your service. i look forward to many more

*
I'm looking forward to hearing about your next session. I'd like you to do the same as today... but perhaps vary the tie in some way. I kept getting the image of slapping your cock...and it turns me on to have you do that for me, as I would do it to you... you should think of me teasing you about being a "naughty boy", as I do it.


Hmmm... I wonder if you could cum from just the slapping & teasing... perhaps, when you are done writing, we can find out! ;-)
*

i'm glad You found my session yesterday enjoyable. Although my purpose is to please and amuse You, it gave me an extra thrill knowing it aroused You. Please upbraid me if i pry, but i hope You didn't remain frustrated as i did...?

A longer day at work means a later start for me today. No excuse for slacking in Your service though! Today, from the same site, i'm using Solomon Bar CBT (Van Darkholme style) Tie, again with the ends secured to the chair legs. Another 200 lines (and a lengthy period of cock bondage) coming up!
*

Later...

i have just finished today's 200-line session and released my cock from its bondage. This afternoon was similar to yesterday, but with fewer slaps. The thought of Your pleasure as i was denied kept me in a state of arousal. i left Your e-mail open and kept re-reading it, imagining that You were getting satisfaction right then as i wrote, frustrated and bound to the chair by my cock. It throbbed uncomfortably against the ties, but i knew it was for Your pleasure and persevered.

Still the mantra keeps beating - "assets...firm...assets" - and occasional images of my erstwhile teacher flash through my head. Sometimes i drift back and i am sat there in history class, leering as i did, then the last word of the line always brings me back: "punishment".

It truly is punishment to go this long, in almost constant arousal, without release. However, the fact that it is for Your amusement makes it worthwhile.

BTW, i didn't mention, but i'm sure You guessed from the cock bondage, i am writing all of these lines naked.

i look forward to finishing the task soon- hopefully tomorrow- and presenting You with my work.
*
Hmmm...for your last section of lines, I want you to use the last cock-covering style (Hojojutsu Cock Bondage Tie) since you haven't used it for me yet. ;-)
*

i am about to sit down and embark on my last 100 lines for You, plus the underlinings. i will attempt the tie You instructed. i tried it the other day and couldn't get it quite right, but i am determined to succeed as You specifically demanded it.
*
Succeeded with the bondage. All tied up and ready to go!
*

A shorter session today in completing my lines was no less punishing.Although the writing itself was little more than an hour, i remained in bondage until all the pages were scanned and forwarded. Once more i strained against the rope as i thought of my predicament, chaste and frustrated, any pleasure purely on Your say-so. As the days pass, drops of pre-cum appear more regularly, and are scooped up and swallowed as per Your desire. Thank You for allowing me to suffer for You, and i look forward to Your further instructions.

larry

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tweet Me, Baby!

If You Would Like To Apply to Me...