Friday, August 5, 2011

Lacy Black Panty Shopping Report
by sophie

Panty Shopping
Mistress Magick sent me her panty shopping assignment, which required me to go to at least two stores in person or at least three stores online. However, I then had to purchase a pair sexy black lace trimmed panties in person from a lingerie shop or department store.

I have never purchased panties before and decided to look on the internet at the following stores websites:
All the sites had panties that seemed to match Mistress Magick's requirements.

While I was looking, I found myself getting excited looking at the ladies bottoms, hips and thighs in their pretty panties. It made it hard concentrating on what I was meant to be looking for!

I was also to read about sizing and the different styles of panties available. I decided that (boy)shorts might be a good choice of style as they seemed to me to be the closest to the men's boxers that I wear and so woulld most support my package. And the thongs looked too uncomfortable.

I found that the House of Fraser site did not have much information on the panties and the La Senza site often described the bra rather then the panties. I found the Debenhams and Marks and Spencer sites the most useful.

Purchasing
As I arrived at the shopping centre I became very nervous and praying that I would not be seen by anyone that knows me. I asked myself why I was doing this and told myself that it was because Mistress Magick was helping and training me to be feminine.

The first shop I visited in person was Marks and Spencer. I went up to the lingerie department and looked around at the other customers. There were a few ladies but no other men around. I began to walk around the displays, etc. I eventually found the panties and began looking for the ones that I had liked on the websites. They did not have the panties I had selected, so I began looking more closely at the available styles. As I picked a pair up off the rail, I looked up and could see a lady customer who seemed to be watching me. This made me very uncomfortable. I expected her to turn to the other ladies and say, "Look at him over there!" Perhaps it was my nervous shuffling around that made me stick out. I had another quick look but could not concentrate again - while looking on the website it was because I was excited by the images of the ladies, but in the store it was because the ladies were looking at me! I decided to leave and go to another shop.

The next shop I went to was Debenhams. The lingerie department was quite empty, with only a few customers, and they were some distance away. I found it easier to concentrate here, but still had one eye on who else was around me. The selection was not as good as on the website, and again, they did not have the pair that I liked on the web so I started looking for other black lace-trimmed ones. I found a pair so I looked through the display and found what I believed to be my size. I looked at the sizing information on the label. There was no going back now that I was looking at the sizes - if anyone had saw me they could clearly see that I was interested in the panties!

I decided that this pair would be suitable and had another look to see who was around. It was not that busy, but I still had to walk all the way across the store to pay. I felt embarrassed walking over to the till with a pair of lacy panties in my hand. There were two ladies serving and a lady customer, but I was next in the queue. It was a relief not having to wait for ages in a queue in full view of everyone. The lady called out "next please" so I went over to her and placed the panties on the desk. She then scanned them and read out the price, at which point she said there was a buy-three-for-the-price-of-two offer on. Did I want to get another two pairs? I declined as that would have meant going back and having to look for two more pairs. It was taking all my courage to get as far as I had got. The lady took my money and gave me my change and receipt, and placed the panties into a bag. I said "Thank you" and left the shop.

Before I left to come home, I decided to have a quick look at a third shop, House of Frazer. I made my way to the lingerie department and walked around looking, but the choice was very small and poor. I could not see anything that would match the requirements so I left the shop and went home.

In each shop I went into, I felt embarrassed looking at and picking up the panties. And then, looking at the sizing, there was no hiding what I was doing.

The Panties

Up on getting home, I went upstairs, praying that I had my measurements right and that they would fit. Otherwise, I would have to go back and buy another pair!

I put my panties on and they fit me - well they didn't fall down or rip as I put them on! Feeling relieved, I took them off and put them back in the bag as instructed.

I hope that you like and approve of them, Mistress Magick.
*

I definitely like them... but I know someone who is going to be taking advantage of the Buy Two, Get One Free special next time! ;-) No gurl would turn that down!  ~ M
* * *
Debenhams photo:
http://www.debenhams.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/prod_10001_10001_158010822560_-1?breadcrumb=Home%7ELingerie%7EKnickers

2 comments:

  1. Excellent! You did a fantastic job and the next time it will be easier.
    Well done

    ReplyDelete
  2. These panties are very sexy -- and I totally hear you on the feelings while shopping in a fancy lingerie dept!!

    ReplyDelete

Tweet Me, Baby!

If You Would Like To Apply to Me...