Sunday, August 7, 2011

First Written Punishment While Wearing Panties - Part One
by larry

As you might remember, larry "borrowed" his previous partners' panties for self-pleasuring purposes and came to me for punishment.

My first step was to have him buy a pair of panties of his own! This was both so he would have to go through the possible embarassment of buying panties in person, and so that he would have them available to wear for his future punishments.

Below is the beginning of his written punishment. He was, of course, to continue to remain chaste throughout his punishment, and to lick up any pre-cum that resulted from the teasing of being in panties while writing lines for me and remembering his naughtiness. ;-)

Additional reports to follow. ;-)

*

My...my....larry. You have been a *very* naughty boy. And, for that, I think you need a very *severe* punishment.

Write 500x...

I must not borrow other people's clothing without asking for and receiving explicit permission first.

[I added the "first" because I know how a naughty boy's mind work... "But I'll ask her later"... yeah, right!]

- Write "borrow" in red ink and the rest in black ink.

- Underline "explicit".

- A vanilla line, yes? But, as you write, I want you to imagine going to those various girls and asking their permission to borrow their underthings... And then trying to explain why! ;-)

You have one week, but may ask for additional time if you need it.


M

*

Mistress Magick,

After having no opportunity to address Your punishment on Friday or Saturday, i am happy to report i have set about it with alacrity today. With only 60 lines on the clock this morning, i have devoted my afternoon to it and expect to complete it tomorrow.

i have of course been wearing the panties throughout the punishment. As i said before, this is the largest punishment i have undertaken (yet), and at times my mind focuses away from the reason and merely on the writing. Of course, it would not be a punishment if it were easy...

At these times i thought, as You instructed, of the past partners whose panties i had 'borrowed'. i imagined asking them, as in the line, for permission to borrow them, and their reactions had i done so. Sharron, i think, would have been upset, but may have agreed if she could watch; Kate would have gone berserk, and refused point-blank; Jenny would have agreed, but insisted on watching, and Julie, little minx that she was, would probably have persuaded me to wear them more often, then 'outed' me in the pub.

[I think I would have liked Julie! ;-) And Jenny... though I would have done more than just watch! ~ M]

These thoughts brought my mind back to the task in hand, and the reasons behind it, although the main reason of course is to amuse You. This resulted in regular globules of pre-cum, which were harvested and swallowed as You ordered. As i think now of the humiliation of spending the day in lacy panties, writing lines and sucking my own bodily secretions for You, another healthy drop has just emerged... and been eaten.

[Mmmmmm!  ~ M]


larry

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tweet Me, Baby!

If You Would Like To Apply to Me...