Tuesday, August 9, 2011

First Pantied WP Punishment for "Borrowing" Panties - Part Two
by larry

As you know, larry is being punished for the infraction of "borrowing" his parters' panties for self-pleasuring purposes. I began by having him buy panties to wear while doing other punishments for me, and then gave him a Written Punishment to do while wearing them. His very yummy report continues below...
*

Mistress Magick,

As i described, i devoted much of Sunday to Your punishment and had 400 lines done by late afternoon. So after work on Monday, i quickly got out of my work clothes, showered, and fumbled in the drawer for my panties.

As i pulled the smooth material over my thighs and snugly around my crotch, my cock hardened and emerged through the waistband. i glanced in the mirror and reminded myself i wore them for Your amusement, and sat down to write.

The last 100 lines took a little under two hours. During this time i was more acutely aware of the physical feel of the panties against my flesh. i normally wear boxer shorts, so the snug feel of the panties around my erect cock and full balls gave a constant reminder of my humiliating predicament. Even their sensuous touch against my ass cheeks was a different sensation, and again made me think of Your pleasure at my wearing of ladies' lingerie.

These thoughts came in waves. Although my cock was never less than semi-erect, every now and then thoughts of what i was doing and why overwhelmed me and i became hard as rock, each time with a generous dewdrop of precum to be wiped off with my thumb and sucked down with mental thanks to You for my punishment. Each time i longed to take my cock in hand and reach the implied nirvana, but kept myself frustrated, content enough in the knowledge that this was Your wish.

In comparison with my previous punishment, at first i preferred the cock bondage. i think this was because i tied off each bind to the chair, thus allowing myself to imagine that You had secured me there Yourself and were standing over me refusing to release me until a set number of lines had been completed. However, the sensual feel of the panties, my genitalia packed tightly into them, built over the course of the punishment, as did the frustration at lack of relief and the humiliation at wearing lacy lingerie. i now have Your instructions and permission for release, again wearing the panties, so i'm sure the cake of this punishment will have a very large cherry on top.

Thank You for taking the time to punish me, Mistress Magick. i look forward to serving You again whenever You demand it.

larry

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tweet Me, Baby!

If You Would Like To Apply to Me...