Monday, August 23, 2010

Another Private #MMDay...and Night
by ed cantor

Sming softly, as I read this, I am ever so pleased with my boy yet again, both for that day and night (gods, we were both up far, far too late), and for his excellent report. Those of you who wish to be played with in such a manner should realize that when I give him an order, he does it promptly - no delays, no questioning, no need to force him or repeat myself.. and while he may sometimes be nervous or self conscious, he uses it to fuel his pleasure (and mine), rather than letting it get in his way.

* * *

With apologies to Prince, I was ringed when I wrote this; forgive me if it goes astray. [LOL! But it's so easy to go astray with you, love! - MM]

I knew early into the day that it would be a long and busy one, with unrealistic deadlines that needed to be met regardless of time and life. This is not normally the kind of day that makes me smile, but you changed that very quickly, Mistress, when late in the morning you commanded me to put on a pair of black lacy panties from the drawer of wickedness I keep here for you.

As soon as I got the instruction, I made my way to the washroom and made the change, feeling their prettiness and softness embrace me and grip me. Their presence, and your control, Mistress, were such a welcome companion as the day just got busier, and hours just kept going by in a frenzy.

You seemed particularly gleeful to have me at your whim, and I loved your playfulness as you responded to a Freudian slip in my late afternoon email with the instruction to go and edge myself immediately. In the washroom again, my trousers around my ankles and my stiff, hungry cock pulled over the lacy waistband, I was throbbing and close in far too short a time. As I tucked myself away, the erection lasted and lasted, so much so that I was far too aware of the bulge, visible to any who might take a close look, even as I returned to my office and desk.

Later, around dinner time, when you let me know you’d be gone for a while, you made the kind and teasing offer that if I got bored, I had your permission to go and edge myself again. You know I didn’t take that opportunity, Mistress – first of all, I was never for a moment bored. Being that way for you, being physically obedient to you, and wearing this teasing sign of submission over my ass and cock and balls, is a constant high. It sends my imagination in erotic spirals whenever a moment of idle thought allows it. I also didn’t want, for a moment, to allow my own desires, my own choices even, to intrude on the path you were choosing for me.

I didn’t say it, yet, but from the moment you put me in panties, Mistress, my mind could not escape thinking about the cock rings that lay in the drawer as well. I wonder if it makes me greedy to have wanted them too, but I didn’t want to suggest it. I didn’t want to intrude upon the choices you were making for my body and me.

As the day of work turned into the evening of work and then the night of work, your presence never left me. I felt only more teased as time went on. Imagined, daydreamed scenarios kept getting new chapters. As the office emptied out, I was only spurred on more. I thought of what wickedness might be possible as I got to be more and more alone. My hand, the heel of my palm, would just slide down and grind against my stiffness, making me aware of the hunger intensely. I could feel the wetness of precum, staining my panties and taunting me even more.

The work was slowly getting done, fueled by adrenaline and testosterone. I have rarely felt this feeling so directly as a physical high. I had been in panties, at work, for more than twelve hours at this point. Twelve hours of lace. Twelve hours of being aware of the possibility of panty lines. Twelve hours of the teasing cupping of my manhood under my clothing. It was getting nearly too much to bear. I could edge by just thinking of you, Mistress.

It was around 2am, Mistress, chatting with you, when I finally broke down and gave words to my desires. I begged you, Mistress, begged you to ring this cock of yours. Begged you to encircle me in your control and grip even more.

You laughed, I think. You made me say it, you made me repeat that yes, I was begging to wear cock rings for you.

You granted me this gift, Mistress – as you are nothing but generous and loving and teasing – but mostly I am sure because at that moment, it pleased you just as much. Pleased you to think of me in them, but perhaps even more that I was begging for it.

You chose the two largest rings to be worn. Both of them to be put in place around all of me: my cock and balls. I moaned aloud. I begged, and yet you still found a way to surprise and please me.

Alone in the office at this point, looking out only at city lights, I could put them on right at my desk. I pushed down my panties, pulled myself up over the waist of the panties yet again, and got myself ready.

Getting them on, especially the second, was like edging again. I was pretty hard to begin with, so it was a greater challenge, requiring even more urging and careful nudging to get me all wrapped up, to push my stiffened cock through the ring… twice.

I can’t thank you enough, Mistress, for that gift. To feel so hungry, so alive and needy and satisfied by the teasing. Can I speak of how it is reward to be given your time, your attention, your choices and power over me? Can I make anyone understand how it is heaven to have you grant me this? How I’d beg just to have your choices deny me?

In the end, I think I finished my work after 4am. I was exhausted, but it was the happiest, more alive, most erotically tingling exhaustion I’ve felt. You sent me home, sent me to bed – to sleep in the panties.

I awoke to the urgent alarm, in that sense of daze after not enough sleep, begging the clock for more time. In that daze, it took me a split second to remember just why I was wearing panties, and then your heavenly control over me, your boy, came rushing back. It fueled me though a very tiring day, as it does every day, Mistress.

You are a joy and a beloved gift to me, Mistress, and your control and imagination is divine.

Even now, as you’ve commanded me into a single ring to write this all down, finally, I know that the next step, upon the report’s completion is three more rings to be added on. I already crave it, Mistress, but even more, I ache in the hope these words bring you joy and pleasure and amusement.

Thank you, my Mistress. I love you

1 comment:

  1. Have you share your pleasure and my use and obedience only makes me tingle all the more, Mistress

    ReplyDelete

Tweet Me, Baby!

If You Would Like To Apply to Me...