Thursday, August 26, 2010

A "Normal" Cock Ring Training Report
by shy jim

Some of my potential trainees are a bit intimidated by ed cantor's excellent reports, and by the others that I have published here, so I thought I would provide an example of a normal, but very good, report. In reading this, I can visualize and follow both his shopping trip and his ring training, as well as his reactions to them. It is full of incomplete sentences, and I've decided not to edit it in order to show it as I received it, but it still gets all the key points across. (Can you tell that it was written by a busy executive?) All in all, it is a good account of what happened. It doesn't have the level of detail and language that a skilled erotica writer like ed might use, however, it still makes me smile and has some hot moments. ;-)

Note: I generally feel that writing about going down on me is presumptuous, however, I know jim in person, so he has a bit of leeway here. New boys should not go there, especially in such detail.


* * *

Completed the assignment today and night. Went to a local novelty store in my neighborhood. Parked in the back parking lot. Went in the store and noticed three woman. One in her forties, another about 30 and another 35. Said to my self, my luck- a store full of woman and I am going to ask- Where's the Cock rings? Actually grinned to myself. Knew you had planned this for me.

Proceeded to browse around- Dildo section. Plastic to real life looking rubber cocks. Ointments and gels, video tapes and dvd's , bondage stuff and finally cock rings. Bought a set of 4 for 12.00. 2 in,1.75,1.5 1.25. Then had to go up to the counter and pay the woman cashier. She just smiled and said, would you like Lube -I said no, I had some at home-Astra-glide.. Felt a little red when I went up to pay. Turned around and looked the other two woman in the eyes and left.

Came home and eventually open the package and went to see which size I needed. Realized the 2 in was for me. Tried at first and was only getting one testicle through the ring. Ultimately was able to get both my balls and then my cock through the ring. Wore it for a few minutes and started rubbing my semi erect cock. After getting harder. let some time pass by answering e-mails- cock ring on -bringing my mind to you. Let about a half hour go by and then proceeded to stroke my cock- with saliva and rubbing the underside very gently and then harder. Did this for about five minutes -my mind think about you and being submissive.

Then remembered that you instructed us to masturbate while kneeling. Got down on my knees and started rubbing my penis with longer and harder stokes. My mind flashing on you and your pussy. Me kneeling in front of you and you walking up to me slowly- whispering to me, "you know you want to kiss me and lick me- don't you. I wanted to say -no, but I really did and found myself hoping you would walk up to me and rub your pussy into my face- my tongue arching to run over your clit as you pulled my head closer and closer. Almost losing my breath -am determined to help you achieve a big climax. At that point could feel the pressure on my face as I stoked harder I was lost in your triangle of bliss. Was certainly a strong orgasms and I did taste a little of my cum.. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tweet Me, Baby!

If You Would Like To Apply to Me...