Friday, August 27, 2010

Obedience in Rings and Panties
an #MMDay report by ed cantor

Mmm... how easy it would be to develop an endless loop where each report writing exercise would becoming something new that needed to be reported. *evil grin*

Also posted at: http://mind-effing.tumblr.com/post/1020423855/obedience-in-rings-and-panties-an-mm-day-report#disqus_thread


* * *

Your wickedness, your imagination, your gleeful pleasure, Mistress, are so adept at making one pleasure flow into the next.

You gave me the simple instruction to start… while writing my most recent report, I was to be ringed – the largest ring, put in place around my cock and balls. To inspire me, no doubt.

Then, added to inspiration was incentive. Once the report was finished, to your satisfaction and sent off to you, the others were to be added. And then, to make it clear that I was under your power and control, I was to go and edge myself – to go and touch and tease myself to the brink of orgasm and then stop, denying myself, heart bounding and flesh throbbing.

I received all this instruction in the morning, and I went and ringed myself immediately, Mistress. It is such a gift you give me, to grant me your control, that I get a jolt just from reading those words.

With work, interruptions and the rest of real life interfering, it was not until lunch that I would really sit and write – which only meant more time ringed in anticipation. More time knowing that under my normal clothes, I was held by your desires, will and pleasure – held by what I like to compare to the circling grip of your thumb and forefinger.

It was hard not to rush, but I tried. I didn’t want to make my own lust and impatience be the cause of mistakes and typos that would interfere with the report. But finally I was done. I tried not to run to the washroom, to go and add two more rings. I prepared myself in the “three ring circus” that you like – one more ring added to encircle just my balls, then the third around the base of my shaft… snugly.

I was stiff, very stiff, quickly Mistress, but the rings themselves helped me endure that ache for a while, before I could feel that I would have to stop. Of course, breathing deep, I knew they would also make the stiffness endure as well, and I had to wait a few moments so that the bulge visible through my pants would be slightly less obvious.

I wore them all, feeling thick and owned and heavy and tingling and throbbing with desire and hunger… for you, Mistress.

Near the end of the work day, you gave me yet another task and chore – that of edging once more, then removing all but the first, largest ring. I of course obeyed immediately, gleefully and achingly.

Yes, the edging was fast, urgent, hungry and all too short. Goddess it was difficult to stop. You had built in me a need, over the whole day, that was getting to my mind. I had to wait, at least five minutes, before I even dared touch myself enough to comply with the next step of wriggling myself out of the two rings.

I was almost thinking, as I read your instructions, that after hours of being decorated in all three, that wearing just one again would feel disappointing. It didn’t Mistress. I felt it like a hug – like a reminder of delicious torment, but with just enough tease to keep it on my mind.

And so it stayed on my mind. The ring. You and your control over my body and arousal. For hours more – until I was ready for sleep.

And so, in the dim light of a single lamp, I stripped down, bare, to nothing but the ring itself on me.

I knelt, my thighs spread and my hungry cock in my hands, along with a small glass tumbler. As I stroked, I repeated my mantra like a meditation:

"Your boy, Mistress."

"Your cock, Mistress."

"Your pleasure, Mistress."

Nothing else. Just those words, a whisper spoken aloud into the darkness, as my pleasure and arousal built to the climax I had been teased with for 14 hours. I came, hard and tingling and intense – with barely the presence of mind to grab the glass in time, still stroking hard, until my strokes turned to milking, making sure every thick gooey drop was drained into the glass.

Still breathing hard, I brought the glass to my lips and tilted it back. I swallowed every goeey drop, Mistress, even using my finger to bring it all to my tongue. It is a taste I could never get used to, but I loved that it was the taste in my mouth as I drifted to sleep and dreams of you, Mistress.

Thank you, Mistress

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tweet Me, Baby!

If You Would Like To Apply to Me...