Monday, August 2, 2010

Cock Ring Training
by ed cantor

ed's report from tonight's training...
*

Cock Ring Training

My Mistress, you wanted me to wear all four of these new rings at once. The largest, at 2 1/4”, I slid and maneuvered into place around all of my package - my cock and balls. It went into place happily, despite the already existing arousal that just chatting with you had given me. Next I guided my balls alone through the 2” ring, pulling them down and fully into place, hugged nicely by the firm not-quite-rubber material.

Next, the 1 3/4” ring went into place around the base of my cock, nearly touching the two previous rings. This was, so far, the most snug. I loved the feel of them on me, hugging me, gripping me, circling me, for you, Mistress.

The last and smallest, a 1 1/2”, I could think of no other place but to slide onto my shaft as well. It started at about halfway down, nice and snug and teasing.

I went for a small walk, around my home, just to get the feel of them. There was no pain, and nothing felt too tight, which was good. I could also feel myself constantly teased, aware of their presence, and, well, heavier. My cock and balls felt heavier. I don’t know if it because of the rings themselves (I doubt it) or simply because they are keeping me tormented.

Over time, after wearing them all for a bit over 30 minutes, the smallest did get to feel a bit tight, especially when I was harder, so in the interest of safety and care, I removed it for a while... though I missed it nearly immediately.

As time went on, I was developing a feeling that required a new word for my ringed cock and balls. They felt like meat. Full and throbbing, every motion or thought making them more aroused.

The heat, the thickness of my responding cock, made me feel that I had to take the next ring off. I knew I was beyond my initially recommended time, from the store, so I decided to be safe rather than sorry.

The two remaining left me pleasantly throbbing for some time. I just love this feeling of being held for you, Mistress, and in my mind, by you.

It’s been about an hour or more, Mistress, so as I finish this, I will remove them all, and surely feel their absence sweetly.

kisses

yours,
edward

Photo: http://www.comeasyouare.com/default/index.cfm/shop/product/Pack-of-4-Rings/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tweet Me, Baby!

If You Would Like To Apply to Me...