Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Buying and Trying my new Cock Rings for my Mistress
by ed cantor

ed's original cock ring shopping report, followed by the first time he tried the 2" one on for me. Since he was at work, he had to go to the gentleman's room between IMs to put it on, and then again to practice with it. I would sincerely have loved to watch him on cam, as I did with capn slight the week before, but having him do the training at work, even after hours, added a different kind of excitement. ;-)
* * *

When I finally got the time and opportunity to shop for you, Mistress, I eagerly and nervously made my way over to the store – playfully named "Come As You Are". It is on a very hip, busy stretch of Queen Street West – a fun and vibrant area of the city. Come As You Are is infamous for occasionally hiring live models to wear and demonstrate their wares in their storefront – which was one of my inspirations for one of my most personal stories, "Window Shopping". On the day I visited, however, the storefront display was inhabited only by products.

It was smaller than I thought it would be – I guess a professional web site really does give the impression of a bigger business. I was welcomed right inside the door by a very friendly woman who exhibited all the visual stereotypes of the lesbians who seem to so often run these kinds of small sex toy stores. It was a little surprising to be greeted so personally. I returned her smile and greeting and told her that I didn’t need any direction yet, but I would certainly ask her if I did. There were some other items and products I would be interested in, including one large art book of fetish art done by famous, mainstream comic artists of the silver age.

I found the cock rings easily – the displays and products in the store were nice and orderly, with the dirty/kinky books, strap-ons, dildos, and cock rings all in their place. It was strange to find the rings I was searching for on display without any packaging but for a description and the price. Out, hanging on a little hook, I could feel of the texture and stiffness of the material, and I was already imagining them wrapped around me as I touched them.

I thought about the other cock harness - the one of which I had sent you an image - that trapped the balls separately, but it did not appear to be available in the store at the moment.

The cock rings turned out to be a display set. When I brought them to the cash, I was given a fresh set in a little plastic bag with the store’s logo, along with a friendly little chat about the care and cleaning of the rings (soft soap and water are fine) and their pamphlet about sex toys. The most relevant issues (thoughtfully highlighted for me as we talked) were to make sure the rings were not too tight, to remove them if I felt pain or discomfort, and a recommendation to wear them for a maximum of thirty minutes at a time.

I smiled, nodded along, agreed when prompted to, smiled some more and finally left, blushing and giddy with my new purchase.

Thank you for this, Mistress – I felt like you had given me a Christmas present that I couldn’t wait to unwrap, or wrap myself in.

At your instruction, I finally measured the rings, and after my bad guesses, they are 1.5", 1.75”, 2” and 2.25” in size.

It was thrilling and delightfully unexpected and yet eagerly anticipated, to get to be ordered into them for you, as we chatted online. I loved your teasing about wanting to watch, to see, to be able to have your presence add to my nervousness and excitement – and it surely would have.

In the washroom stall at work, alone and nervously excited, I was smiling to myself as I put the ring on for you for the first time. As I’d not used this kind before, even with your detailed instructions, it was a unexpected experience. I would not have anticipated the kind of wrangling I would have to do to get my balls into place and through - I would have guessed my cock itself would have been more of the issue. I was almost laughing as they wriggled around, but finally they obeyed. I made sure nothing was twisted, as you instructed, and then got my cock through. Once I was all encircled properly, I adjusted the ring, and then I just looked down at myself for a bit. It was so simple, so small, and yet it worked on my mind and body so powerfully, like a tiny little collar around me, or like you had closed your forefinger and thumb, and held me there.

I didn’t want to take it off, but I appreciate that you are being so careful as to get me used to it. When I went back to practice, it came of pretty easily – easier than going on! It was a little more difficult to get it back on, as I was more excited and stiff after wearing it and with the physical attention my cock was getting, but I was very happy to get it back on for you.

Wearing it again for you, especially on the way home, was a gift. Driving the car with it on meant that it wouldn’t be as simple to get it off. If I wanted or needed to, I’d have to stop and find someplace to do it, but I loved that the stakes were higher already. There was no issue, and I was very aware of the ring's subtle touch all the way home. I wore it for a bit longer, then removed it and tried a bit with the others.

The largest, the 2 1/4" one is easier to get on all of me of course, though it still gives a nice hug. I can see it would be the easiest to wear for a long time. I didn’t play too much with the others – I tried once to get my balls alone into the 1 3/4” one, but after all the new attention, I was starting to feel a bit sore and didn’t want to press my luck or over do it.

Thank you so much for all of this, Mistress… I just love having a new item in my drawer for your pleasure.

Now they tease me, as I ache to wear them again for you.

yours,
edward

1 comment:

  1. I am alway so proud to serve you, Mistress. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Tweet Me, Baby!

If You Would Like To Apply to Me...