Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Cock Ring Training Report
by sonya emma

Below is the first assignment report from sonya emma, a new sissy who is applying to me for training. I had to issue her a makeup assignment because she did not wait the full hour before masturbating. However, I found her report such a turn on that I couldn't resist sharing it (with her permission, of course). ;-)

It's still not too late to do my Cock Ring Training Assignment. Email: ForMistressMagick *at* yahoo *dot* com for info.


* * *

i went quickly to the adult toy shop which happened to be situated around the block from my office. Stepping into the interior, i heard the familiar "ping" annoucing the arrival of a customer and from behind the counter, a lady of slight built stepped out and smiled at me, asking if she could help. A little taken aback and not knowing what to say immediately, i told her i was just browsing. She smiled and ushered me further into the back of the store and offering her advice should i need it.

The store was empty as it was in the middle of the day and i could hear faint music in the background. i passed shelves of lubricants. taking note to pick one up on my way out, i ventured further. The shelves further in housed different items according to tastes and fancies...there was a section of brightly coloured vibrators of varying sizes...then a section of plugs for both the butt and peenie...then came more hardcore items like dildoes of enormous sizes shaped like fists and also peenie cages...there was a vast section dedicated to lingerie and i spent a while perusing the items on sale....and finally the restrinats section housing all forms of c**k rings and handcuffs and ball gags etc...and then the sections end with videos and magazines leading back to the counter at the front.

As my eyes travelled to the counter, they met with those of the lady and she walked over...locking her gaze with mine and smiling almost knowingly..."Can I help you? Is there something you like?" she asked. Knowing that there's no escape, i asked her if i could have a set of black c**k rings and she smiled, reached across from me and took the packet from one of the hooks. "I have a set in pink you know....would you like that?" "Nno...n..o.no.." i stammered...She smiled knowingly "just thought I'd ask...I saw you examining our bra and panty sets...thought you may like a matching set of rings to go with them"..."Bbblack is fine...thank You..." i tried answering with some dignity...as we walked out towards the front...i picked up a bright pink bottle of lubricant from the shelf and placed it on the counter. As she turned from scanning the c**k rings, she saw the lubricant on the counter and looked at me..."you sure you don't want to get the pink set?...we have a pink dildo that goes very well with the pink panty you were feeling just now...you'd look so cute in them..." she smiled as she waited for my answer...to which i said.."Nno...this will do thanks..." she chuckled at my reply and shook her head while bagging the items and took the money from me. As i walked out the door i heard her call out after me "come back again, we are expecting our new arrivals of slutty panti..."...i did not wait for her to complete the sentence and quickly exited the store...

my trip home is nothing short of dreamy as i fantasized how i'd feel with those rings around the c**k...and before i knew it, i had opened my door and was already losing my clothes on the way to my room...

Opening the packet and retrieving the rings, i took the x-large ring as i find i have high set balls...i slowly placed one ball in and pulled it through completely...before adjusting the other into the ring....i could already feel the carress of the ring against my skin and felt that tingling rush of blood into my member...pushing my member back before it became difficult...i squeezed it through the tiny space still available and sat the ring properly in its place...it fit perfectly!... immediately the member swelled in size and became stiff....as i attempted to walk around, i felt as if there was an invisible hand encircling around my member and balls...the feeling is...magical...

since i was already in that frame of mine...i opened my drawer of panties and bras and began wearing my favourite set...a matching navy blue set of cotton bra and low cut panties...pulling the panty on tight after fastening my bra...i could feel the slight stretch of the skin against the rubber ring and that added to the sensation i felt...arousing my feelings even more...emotionally and physically...closing my eyes and imagining that those were Mistress's fingers encircling me and controlling me...i began to get even more excited...and it showed through the panty...tenting outwards...

i know that i had not reached my hour limit as per Mistress's instructions but i couldn't control myself any longer...my left hand moved towards my member and began carressing and stroking it, while my right went to the balls and carressed it some more...

pushing my panty downwards to my knees as i did not want to stain it...i kneeled down to stroke and carress in earnest...closing my eyes to visualize Mistress in front of me...commanding me to do this until Your command to come....

Somehow...it seemed to take slower than usual for me to achieve the crest of my orgasm...and i had to work harder to maintain the rhythm...yet the pleasure increased exponentially as if the delayed rupture was building...encouraging the member to become ever bigger...stiffer...and into a bigger crescendo...

And without warning...i came...and came....and came...in huge spurts of white milk onto the floor...at that time...i felt...ashamed...almost for the act of doing it or for the waste of it or for my lack of control of it...but as quickly as the shamefulness came it was gone and i was overcome by a sense of submissiveness...in my bra and panties at my knees...i began to bend forward and lap up what i deposited on the floor...savouring the taste of milky goodness...while imaging the tapping of Mistress's boot just next to my head...

i was astounded with the difference the c**k ring made to my experience! the orgasm from the use of the c**k ring was so delightful...it felt at once restrictive but oh so liberating at the end...it was just a blend of some many feelings both at the emotional and physical levels. Afterwards i felt so drained that i slowly drifted off in blissful sleep on the floor...

i hope that my report meets with Your approval Mistress Magick and shall await Your other assignments should You find me suitable for training.

Yours humbly
a sissy slave

* * *
For more info on sonya emma, check out her profile at:
http://www.keyholderfinder.com/sonya_emma
(Membership required.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tweet Me, Baby!

If You Would Like To Apply to Me...