Saturday, September 25, 2010

Cock Ring Training Report
by littlejohn

As may know, littlejohn is my newest online-only submissive. The below was his first cock ring training report, which he performed and submitted as he was in the process of applying to me. It's interesting to see how he answered my questions point by point, but what I really like is the report of him kneeling and stroking himself for me.

* * *

Once you have purchased your rings, report to me on:

- The details of your shopping trip, including where you went, who you talked you and how you felt. If you purchased online, what websites did you visit?

I went to [a new local shop]. It just opened today and in fact I was the very 1st customer. *grin When I walked in I was greeted by an attractive girl maybe late 20’s who it turned out was the store mgr. She was very helpful in showing me around. I asked her where the cock rings were and she showed me. She pointed out which ones were best even though I already knew which ones you wanted me to get. She also showed me the lubes.

It felt exciting knowing I was there fulfilling your wishes and doing as you ordered. I kept getting a semi erection just thinking of pleasing you.

- The sizes, color and price of the rings you purchased and information on any other items you purchased. Include whether you bought lube or not, and what lube(s) you have. If you purchased them from a website, include the names or urls of the items you purchased.

I bought a 3 pack of black nitrile rings sized 2”, 1 ¾”, and 1 ½” in size. The price was $12.99. I also bought some JO H20 warming gel lubricant. I thought that might feel nice.

- Some of the other cock and ball items you saw, and whether you found them interesting.

I didn’t see many other cock and ball items. Though I did see some penis pumps and extenders in that section. Not much interest for me I don’t think.

- A list of any cock and ball toys you already own.

I own an adjustable leather cock ring already.

- The gift that you purchased for me and when and how I can expect to receive it.

You have received it already.


I knelt as you requested while I attempted to put the cock rings on. That made me feel more like I was submitting to you and was quiet nice.

I had some troubles. It may be due to inexperience or the fact that I seem to have large balls, but a very small ball sack. My balls do not hang down very far, but rather is almost up against the bottom of my shaft. So I was only able to get the largest ring on. I tried to get the middle one on, but could not pull enough of my ball sack through to get the 2nd ball past the 1st one.

Once I had the largest one on, I stroked myself slowly feeling myself get hard, very quickly. I think it was the fact that I was kneeling for you and having the cock ring, a symbol of you, on me. It felt good. I then got up and continued working at my desk. I did soften, but the ring did not fall off. It was also a constant reminder of you, of my submission to you. I liked being reminded of you. Several times as I imagined myself kneeling at your feet with my cock encircled by the ring the little guy would perk up. *grin

After wearing the ring for an hour I kneeled down and slowly started stroking my cock while thinking of you looking down on me watching and smiling. I did this slowly to prolong the pleasurable feeling and could feel the ring pressing hard into my cock and ball sack as my cock grew. It seemed like my erection was much harder than usual. I added some lube and glided my hand up and down slowly until I could resist no more. I sped up my stroking and exploded. The orgasm seemed more intense than usual. I am not sure whether it was the ring, being on my knees, or thinking of you. But if I had to guess, a combination of the three.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tweet Me, Baby!

If You Would Like To Apply to Me...