Sunday, September 19, 2010

Written Punishments - In a Library
by WP2

As some of you know, I've been learning about Written Punishments and have several boys who are now doing them for me. With permission, I would like to share with you excerpts from a punishment assignment, and from the resulting report. The written lines themselves are scanned or photographed, with the .jpgs or .pdfs being emailed to me for grading. In this case, I have also taken control of his cock due to excessive masturbation, and so his lines and fines have to be accepted by me before he is given release instructions. ;-)

* * *

You strategically placed your money on the front of the table so that the ticket seller had to lean forward, thereby providing you a glimpse down her cleavage. The ease with which you did this makes it obvious that this was not an isolated incident, but rather something that you have done, or considered doing, in the past.

In this case, not only did you disrespect her by looking down her top, you also inconvenienced her in order to do so, making it a more serious offense. Therefore it is only right that there be some inconvenience involved in regard to your punishment.

I also like the idea of you doing lines in a library or cafe, where women are often leaning over tables as part of their work... whether reaching for book or for plates.

Therefore, for the offense of inconveniencing a woman so that you can look down her top for your own pleasure:

"I must not inconvenience women for my own titillation."

You are to go to the library for at least one hour of your writing time, and all of the lines must be written in a cafe, restaurant, or other public location where women are working around you and where they are likely to have to lean over as a normal part of their work.


* * *

I went to town to do a mix of jobs and into the library to continue with the punishment. I had about 350 lines to do in total and completed them during the day in between going out of the library to get a snack, visit the bank, etc, which gave my aching hand a rest.

In the cafĂ© there were waitresses going about their business and customers that did keep me on my toes but the library was much more severe. For a start, I did not choose to take up a ‘study booth’ but used one of the main desks. I hadn’t started long when several library staff came to the part I was in and for about 20 minutes were replacing the returned books onto the shelves. They were bending, kneeling and stretching but I wasn’t looking at them, Mistress. No I was more concerned with keeping my lines as covered as possible because I didn’t want them to see what I was writing. This is for real, Mistress, not a fantasy but it did happen. I was so anxious that I would be found out that I nearly abandoned the idea but I realised they would be doing their job so if I was careful, I could carry on without being detected or attracting attention. After a time, they went onto another section and worked there. The lines and the situation I found myself certainly kept me from staring at them as they worked!

After they went I continued working. A little later on there was someone I knew in the vicinity. I don’t know them well but it is someone I have met through work a couple of times in the last year. Luckily she was with her child and busy looking for suitable material to notice me, with my head down and writing. She may have seen me and decided that I was too busy to be interrupted.

In the end, Mistress I spent, I think, about 5 hours in the library that day completing my lines. It was very humiliating to be completing them especially as people were busying themselves around me. I did have your e-mail instructions on the page as I wrote to shield what I was writing as anyone walking past would recognise a page of lines very easily and that could have resulted in a possible complaint to the library staff, which I didn’t want.

I did attempt to write a page of lines without concealing what I was doing and managed about half a page when someone walked past the desk I was using at that time. That made me scared and I went back to hiding the pages with your e-mails.

In total I think I spent about 7 hours completing the punishment. I felt very challenged by it all Mistress and was truly glad when I wrote the 500th line. It was a very severe punishment but, now it is completed, I know it was justified for my offense and I am glad that I confessed my wider habit of positioning myself so that I could look down the cleavage of women I meet during my daily routine.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tweet Me, Baby!

If You Would Like To Apply to Me...