Monday, September 27, 2010

Masturbation Training Report
by littlejohn

So perfectly yummy that I had to share...

* * *
I am excited about today's assignment. To recap I am to masturbate, devoting my orgasm to you:

I am to kneel as I masturbate,
repeating the mantra as I stroke your cock:
Your boy, Mistress
Your cock, Mistress
Your pleasure, Mistress.
Devoting my orgasm to you, Mistress Magick.
When I cum, I am to catch as much cum as I can and at least taste it and consuming as much as I can.

------------

It was easy to start since I was already hard just thinking about you, completing your assignment, and pleasing you.

I first took off my clothes in my office and carefully placed them on my chair since I wouldn't be needing it. I then got some of my warming lube and placed it on my desk where I could reach it.

I then smiled in anticipation and dropped to my knees as you requested, a sign of my submissiveness to you.

I reached down and touched myself finding my cock already hard and weeping precum.

Thinking to help prepare myself, I captured some and rubbed it on my lips licking it, tasting myself. This only served to excite me more, though I was still nervous. I knew that the precum tastes much better than my actual ejaculate.

I reached for the lube and it occurred to me that it might have a bad taste so I tried just a little bit and I was right, so I closed it and placed it back on my desk.

On my knees I reached down and slowly stroked my hard cock. Saying the mantra for the first time aloud...

Your boy, Mistress

Your cock, Mistress

Your pleasure, Mistress

Mmmm, I closed my eyes as I continued to slowly stroke myself feeling myself harden more and more as I dream of you. Your sexiness, your smiles, kisses and giggles. How you test me, pressing my to exceed my limits, but in a yummy delicious way.

I think of curling up at your feet, so close to my gorgeous, powerful Mistress.

With our connection, I wonder briefly if you can detect my strong thoughts pouring out across the distance between us.

My cock was so very hard, I knew I could explode anytime I wanted, which brought back the nervousness, but also the powerful desire to devote myself to you, to please you, to make you proud...

I repeated the mantra again...

Your boy, Mistress

Your cock, Mistress

Your pleasure, Mistress

I tasted myself again before continuing to stroke my cock while cupping your balls.

I am so close, your boy is so close....

Your boy, Mistress

Your cock, Mistress

Your pleasure, Mistress

As the word Mistress past my lips, I gripped myself and stroked myself, feeling myself reach the point of no return, my balls tight, your cock oh so hard. I released my balls and placed my free hand under my cock so I could catch the cum I felt ready to erupt from my cock...

I repeated the mantra a final time devoting my orgasm to you, as I felt myself shudder and explode into my hand. Erupting cum into a puddle in my palm.

As my orgasm passed and I looked down at my palm, my desire to please you remained, but the desire to actually taste my cum was not there in any way, shape or form.

However, I took a deep breath and licked the puddle in my hand. Tasting the saltiness, the slight bitterness, the weird texture. I licked some up and swallowed. I did this a few times, but there was so much, I had to go to the bathroom and cleanup. Unable to consume it all. Disappointed in myself, but remembering that you only "required" me to taste it. I had surpassed that, just not as much as I had intended.

Your boy,
Little john

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tweet Me, Baby!

If You Would Like To Apply to Me...