Thursday, September 30, 2010

Sissy Chastity Release Report #2
from my jezi-girl

I allowed jezi a second release... and a special girlie one at that... before she went back into chastity after the dice roll. I thought some of you might enjoy reading it as well.

* * *

i duly set about my preparations for my second release allowed by You after our discussions of yesterday

on this occasion i was to lay on my back and wear something sexy and be laying with You for release

i selected a very shiny satin chemise in black along with black satin shorts/french knickers and lay atop my chocolate brown silk duvet cover

slowly and lovingly i stroked Your cock, thinking of You beside me at first and then imagining being ridden by You as i rubbed Your cock harder and faster. The feeling of closeness exhilarating.

as i rub, i flip Your cock from the knickers and begin the mantra as my pace quickens

Your girl, Your cock,Your pleasure

i sense my release close, i am rubbing my nipples with one hand through the chemise as i approach orgasm and release for You

Your girl, Your cock, Your pleasure

i cum for You, over my hand and satin chemise, thrilled to be with You, for You,loving You

i taste as much of the cum from Your cock as i can, savouring the licking of my fingers, tracing my lips as if You were here with me

thank You Mistress

i love You

Your now chaste once more girl
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tweet Me, Baby!

If You Would Like To Apply to Me...