Thursday, September 23, 2010

#MMDay: Cock Ring Day
by ed cantor

It was early in the afternoon, Mistress, when I read with a strange joy of your instruction to ring myself. It was just the day before, or should I say the night before, when you had me in pretty panties with built-in garter belts teasing my thighs – all that late night and to sleep in as well. You know I love that gift of waking, feeling and remembering. It makes you the very first thought of my day.

And so I dug the rings out from the drawer and headed off to find the privacy to thread my balls and my cock into the largest ring.

It was a busy afternoon, with more than the usual amount of rushing around to one impromptu meeting here, to go back for a call at my own workspace, to converse with another colleague somewhere else. It was a blessing, a gift to get to feel the slight but constant sensation of the ring’s presence.

With every step and motion it held me, hugged me, kept me aware of my own physicality and that link to you, Mistress – a link of my obedience and of your control. I have said this before, but I can’t escape this analogy when I am ringed this way for you, especially when it is just the single ring surrounding all of me: I feel like you have your thumb and forefinger holding me in an O-grip.

What more could I ask for? Your touch on me. Your thoughts and desires, placing me this way. You, thinking of me, choosing to give me the attention to command this of me.

I love it, Mistress, and I love you. I loved every moment in the ring. I wore it all day at work. I wore it, and felt it, all though my commute home. In both settings, among my few and close co-workers and then surrounded by the anonymous others of the city, that I also felt the gleeful knowledge of this obedience as a secret kept. No one but us (and the tiny few eventual readers of this report) would ever know that I was out, at work and in public, ringed and controlled and owned by you. You held me. You wrapped and ringed my cock, or as you have called it, my manhood.

Thank you, once more, for the tremendous gift of your control and of this command.

yours,

edward

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tweet Me, Baby!

If You Would Like To Apply to Me...