Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Sissy Chastity Release Report
from my jezi-girl

My personal sissy, jezi, joined us in the dice room when I first rolled the dice for sissydollyanne on September 10 to see if she would be allowed a release and/or how much longer she had to be in chastity before she could roll again. You can see sissydollyanne's rules in my Male-Service.com blog. 

jezi has been curious about chastity for some time, but she isn't in a situation where she can wear a device. In the dice room, she agreed to let me roll one die for her. I decided to push her a bit so I rolled a d10, not just a d6. She got a "7", so she had to go a week without masturbating. Half-way through, I checked to make sure that she wasn't inappropriately touching, and also ordered her to sit down when she pees, like any gurl should.

She was a very good girl, and waited past her 7 day mark until I could give her explicit directions for her release (she knows the ritual for masturbating for me, but wanted to know if I had any special instructions) and until she could find the privacy to follow them.

I know that she loves being able to feel close to me, so I rewarded her for doing such a good job by ordering her to wear the purple panties that I gave her, and the short purple satin peignoir set that matches the ones that she has gotten me. And, of course, I curled up in my matching purple chemise for bed that night. ;-)

As I said, I have different rules from sissydollyanne when I allow release, even for my sissies, and their orgasm is always dedicated to me and to my service. Here is jezi's first official chastity release report. 

* * *

i ensured that all the family were out so i had total privacy and then selected our purple panties and our short peignoir set. i was nervous and excited, my body felt wonderful as I slipped on the panties and then the chemise, the material cool and sexy on my body. i added the robe and tied the belt in a nice bow and then knelt for You.

i rubbed Your cock through the panties first to make it hard before allowing it to flick forth, the balls remaining behind the waistband. i stroked my nipples through the shiny material as i knelt and rubbed Your cock slowly to fully enjoy the moment and the ending release in case it were some time before this would be allowed once more.

As the moment approached i repeated our mantra 'Your cock,Your girl,Your pleasure' and it focused the mind greatly. It was as though i were there before You having You enjoy my release. The pace of both my hand on Your cock and the words of the mantra quickened as i imagined You stood dressed as i was watching over the moment.

As Your cock released, i cried out the mantra with joy and delight, emphasising You at each part and caught what i could in my left hand. The release was amazing, and i am so thankful for the gift You gave me. As a reward and as You demanded, I tasted my cum from my hand, knowing the privilege i had just received from my Lady.

* * *
 
Good job, jezi, darling! Thank you for being daring enough to allow me to post your report.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tweet Me, Baby!

If You Would Like To Apply to Me...