Sunday, June 5, 2011

Mirrored Edging & Release Report
by panty freak

After mKo's edging in front of the mirror, I decided to have some of my other boys try it. (Not the "Mirror Trick", but rather just edging a couple times, followed by a release, all while watching themselves kneeling nude in front of a mirror.) I knew that it might make them very self-conscious and therefore be a difficult task to complete, but I was also curious as to what their reactions would be. I decided to start with panty freak, who was due a reward, and who I know has enough self-confidence/self-esteem  to handle it.
*
Hi Mistress,

As promised here is the report for today. The short version is that I found it really weird and unnerving watching my face, but awesome actually cumming again. And thank you for allowing me to cum, and for making it special. [One promise I make my cock control boys is that their releases will always be special... ;-) ]
I realised that if I hadn't been following your instructions I would have masturbated perhaps ten times in the last week, but none of them would have been special or memorable. I think you know that I found it tough following your instructions, but the one orgasm at the end of it was definitely more than special and memorable enough to equal ten 'ordinary' orgasms. So thank you for allowing me to serve you all week, for controlling my cock, for frustrating me to such an epic degree, and for letting me cum today.

Your instructions for today were to kneel, naked, in front of a mirror and edge twice, while watching myself in the mirror. Then I was allowed to orgasm, and I was to catch and eat all my cum. That was clear, but I knew I might find it difficult watching myself wanking. I had to wait a while until I had the necessary privacy for this task, but let's just say that, after six days of not cumming, I didn't waste any time getting started when the opportunity was there.

I stripped off and then went to kneel in front of a large mirror in the guest bedroom. I realised it would be more comfortable kneeling on the thick carpet there than on the wooden floor in the gym. I was already hard and started watching myself masturbate in the mirror. I soon realised that I was absolutely fine watching my hand on my cock (which I guess I am used to seeing anyway), but that watching my face was really strange and quite off-putting. I was pulling some really strange faces as I got close to the edge, my whole face scrunched up with 'effort'. I kept looking down at my cock, in the mirror, as well as at my face, which I think made it easier to keep going.

When I reached the first edge, I was exceptionally close to cumming. It really felt like one or two more strokes would take me over the edge. And when I let go of my cock the pre-cum kept dribbling out on its own - certainly more than I can ever remember producing before. It was very frustrating, but at the same time it felt very exciting, and I was also happy to know that I would soon be cumming.

I tried to take a few minutes to calm down, and make the next edge genuinely separate from that one. My cock stayed hard, but at least my breathing slowed down, and luckily my facial expression returned to normal. For the second edge I experienced very much the same feelings, it was so nice to feel my cock in my hand again, to be able to stroke it and know that I could cum, but also looking at my face really made me cringe. Again I had to keep looking down to watch myself wank, rather than look at my face.

I think I stopped a little bit further from the edge on the second occasion and produced less pre-cum. Again, it was frustrating to stop, but it felt great knowing that I could cum now.

I was soon stroking again, trying to take my time and really savour my orgasm, but also too horny not to cum quickly. I still found it strange looking at my face, but I think I was a little calmer knowing that I didn't have to stop and deny myself. I reached the point when I would have had to stop and it just felt great to keep stroking and stroking, and then spurting and spurting. I can't remember ever producing so much cum before, and my orgasm seemed to continue longer than normal, as well as feeling much more intense and powerful. It was definitely special and memorable, as an overall experience, and at that critical moment.

I think I caught all my cum in my other hand - certainly there was a hell of a lot. I forced myself to lick it up, which I really hate. That is something that I definitely wouldn't do if it wasn't one of your instructions. I wanted to ask why you insist on it, but you do, so I guess it doesn't really matter why. [I'm planning to blog about this. Keep an eye out for it at http://www.male-service.com/.]

I think there's not really a lot more to say, except thank you again for denying me last week, and therefore allowing me such a powerful orgasm this week. I hope you enjoyed reading about it, because you were the cause of it just as much, if not more, than I was.

As we agreed, I will try to be 'well behaved' as you put it, until next Sunday. Thank you for granting me some down time in order to get my scrambled mind back together. [I am allowing him a bit of a break from the intensity of the #MMDays and all the tease and denial in order to focus on work.]

Best wishes,

panty freak

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tweet Me, Baby!

If You Would Like To Apply to Me...