Wednesday, June 1, 2011

NO Release #MMDay Panty Shopping & Edging Game Report
by panty freak

Another great report from panty freak. He and mKo won the edging contest, and I made sure that they both had very special releases. (Those reports will be coming (pun fully intended) in the next several days.) 

Each of the winners not only went above and beyond to score a huge number of points, but he also did something different that really got me going. For panty freak, it was the fact that he went shopping for panties, on his lunch hour, in the middle of an edging #MMDay, when I knew he was already horny and frustrated, purchased a really sey pair of panties knowing that he would be edging in them, and then immediately put them on in the store and did so. 
*

Hi Mistress,

Hope you are well and enjoyed yesterday's #MMDay as much as I did. I'm sure it was more satisfying for you ;-) but was definitely fun for me.

Thank you letting me participate. It really feels right at the moment to have you controlling my masturbation and playing with my desire for your amusement. I guess I'll just have to hope that sooner or later it will amuse you more to have me cum for you, than to deny me further...

Anyway, I know that you won't even consider allowing me relief until you have, and are happy with, this report, so I guess I'd better get writing. You are making me feel more and more like a schoolboy with you checking my maths and demanding written reports!

You announced the #MMDay for Thursday 26th on the previous day, although I don't think I read about that straight away due to some twitter issues. It had very similar rules to the previous #MMDay Edging Game, but with one crucial difference - no relief after earning a certain number of points, just 24 hours of edging and then ... well, more horniness, more frustration but no more touching. It was definitely playing on my mind throughout the #MMDay that I had no idea of, and no control over, when I'd next orgasm - and of course that's still the case.

The other new requirement was for black or purple panties, with lace or microfibre (at least that's how I remember it). [I specified purple &/or black panties with lace, mesh and/or sheer areas ] As I was away, meeting that requirement meant buying new panties, which I'll get to later...

I woke fairly early on the 26th in my hotel and so got straight to "work" on #MMDay. As you required each edge to be "tweeted" I've included those tweets to tell (part of) the story:

Started today's #MMDay at 6.30am with edge number 1 in my hotel room. Total 1 point. Thank you @Mistress_Magick
It was my second day of chastity, so natural for me to wake up a little horny - but not nearly as aroused as I got later in the day.

2nd #MMDay edge (1pt) on my knees (1pt) in the shower in my hotel (3pts) thinking of @Mistress_Magick. Total 5pts, overall 6pts
As I've said before, kneeling to edge just seemed natural and appropriate as part of MMDay (although of course it wasn't always possible). [I love that kneeling felt so right for you. Of course, I imagine you at my feet.]

3rd, hugely frustrating, #MMDay edge (1pt) in the bathroom at the office (3pts). Overall total 10pts.
I edged in quite a few different locations for this #MMDay and always felt so vulnerable and nervous masturbating in some strange location and wondering who might hear me. Fortunately, I think I didn't have any really close escapes - at least that I know about! [*evil grin*]

After this it was lunchtime, and I took the opportunity to head out of the office to do some shopping. I didn't have a lot of time, but there was an Marks and Spencer near the office so I went there. Somehow I seemed to find myself in the lingerie department...

@Mistress_Magick I have a real love - hate relationship with panty shopping. Makes me feel humiliated and aroused all at the same time...

That was definitely true in this case - hunting for a pair of panties to meet your requirements, knowing that I would soon be wearing them, and masturbating in them - I felt (and looked I think) very aroused and definitely felt very humiliated. Certainly one of the naughtier ways to spend a lunch hour.

It was a large store and there was an enormous selection of panties - in retrospect I should have got another pair to wear today - and it wasn't difficult to find a suitable black, lacy thong with lots of semi-transparent microfibre. Of course once I had the panties, I thought it only fair to: 1) share with you; and 2) take the opportunity to edge in a new location.

#DailyPanties New black, lacy, microfibre thong panties for today's #MMDay http://t.co/7ziycyd http://t.co/jBrLOO7

4th #MMDay edge (1pt) in the gents in M&S (3pts) while putting on my new panties (5pts). Feeling naughty & humiliated but now have 19pts.

I think the links were deleted pretty quickly (no idea why?!?), but I've attached some pictures - which were taken immediately before I started that 4th edge. [I've included the yummy rear view above. Unfortunately, the front view is too naughty for my blog.]

Eventually, I calmed down enough to go back to the office, where fortunately I hadn't been missed. Managed to get at least some work done before:

5th #MMDay edge (1pt) in the bathroom in the office. Total 20pts. An orgasm is so close, and yet also SO far away.
This was maybe halfway through the afternoon. I think I spent most of the afternoon's meetings thinking about edging, but not actually scoring points. I still think you should reconsider your decision not to award points for thinking about where and when to edge ;)

6th #MMDay edge (1pt) on my knees (1pt) back at my hotel. 2pts, total 22. Maybe working out will take the edge off my incessant horniness.
Wow, that really was wishful thinking - like there was anything that could reduce my horniness at this stage. Well, maybe one thing, but you'd made it very clear that wasn't allowed.

7th #MMDay edge (1pt) in the restaurant bathroom (3pts) - 4pts, total 26pts. Trying to cool down &  calm down before rejoining my colleagues
[This is another of those scenerios that really gets me going.]
Another edge where I was loving the feeling of my cock in my hand, but really concerned at someone overhearing my stroking. Was tempted to disappear to the bathroom several times during the meal, but I was having dinner with some colleagues and needed to appear at least reasonably normal...

8th (final?) #MMDay edge (1pt) back in my hotel room. Would be SO good to cum, but better still to please @Mistress_Magick. Total = 27pts
This was just before I went to sleep, or at least tried to sleep. I did eventually get to sleep, but woke up several times - somehow I was very aroused each time. I was very tempted to edge again then, but I knew that would really rule out the possibility of any more sleep. Seems like you are playing with my mind (and my cock) even when I'm asleep now.

9th #MMDay edge (1pt), humping the mattress in my hotel. Total 28pts. Is it bad that I'm awake early just to edge while I can still touch?
Did I really set my alarm early just so that I could edge? Well, when you don't know when you'll be allowed to touch again ... can you blame me? [I love it! ;-)]

10th (& last) #MMDay edge (1pt) on my knees (1pt) in the shower. Perfectly appropriate to kneel & think of @Mistress_Magick. 2pts, total 30.
I actually tweeted this with the total as 29, but pretty sure that 30 is correct. [Yes, it's 30. I'm sure that you checked your *carrefully* math after I said that I would check it. ;-)] I hope I'm not going to be in trouble for poor maths - I think my brain was a mess after the 10th edge.

After this I was more aroused than I can remember, but my 24 hours was up, meaning no more touching until further notice. Fortunately further notice arrived almost immediately and you tweeted to allow me to interrupt my breakfast (in my room luckily) with one more edge:

11th (definitely last) #MMDay edge (but no points) at Mistress's command on my knees in my hotel room. Thank you @Mistress_Magick for allowing me this extra edge.
[You earned an extra edge because I was enjoying playing with you so much! Besides, it's damn sexy to be able to order you to edge when I feel like it! ;-)]

I know I have to be careful not to whine, but I have been horribly frustrated all day. I had a long journey home and I definitely thought a lot about how much I'd like to stroke my cock and how I'm not allowed. On the other hand, I'm really grateful to you for controlling my masturbation, allowing me to stroke when and if it amuses you, but not granting release until you decide.

If I though begging would help, then I would definitely be on my (literal and metaphorical) knees right now, [being on your knees never hurts!] but I think I should probably just wait patiently and quietly until you give me your decision. I've really done my best to do a good job for this #MMDay, so I hope you'll look kindly on me.

Thank you for allowing me to participate, thank you for creating such a fun day, and thank you for being such a great Mistress. [;-)]

panty freak

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tweet Me, Baby!

If You Would Like To Apply to Me...