Sunday, June 12, 2011

The Next Mirror Session...
by mKo

Since everyone enjoyed mykinkyother's last Mirror Trick Report, I thought I'm go ahead and give you the second installment. It gets me so turned on to have him soooo hard, dripping and frustrated... all for my pleasure. I'm also sure that the longer he goes between releases, the more he will drip! ;-)
~ M
*

Good evening Mistress,

Here is the report of my latest mirror session for You. Rather than a time line on this occasion I thought I would spend a little more time on 'how it feels'.

Firstly, I should probably say that I was on #ChastityStatus Day 4 for You. After the previous release I'd had on the Sunday morning I was still incredibly "hot under the collar" so having this challenge on the 4th night was already going to be tough.

I knew that I had to achieve a minimum of 6 drops of pre-cum on the mirror, all to be licked clean of course. I also knew that this would not guarantee me a release. I'd known this all day. It had been very difficult to concentrate on the day job! I was so worked up by the time I got started that the first 5 minute session ended with me licking the mirror clean. My face burning with shame and humiliation. Your cock throbbing in denial.

After 20 minutes and 4 attempts, I had only achieved 2 drops of pre-cum on the mirror.

In my previous report I'd neglected to mention the 1 minute breaks in-between 5 minute edging sessions. Let me say that they are so very, very necessary! In between each session I was able to try and settle my pulse, reset my breathing and try desperately to ignore how hard Your cock was.

Having to lick the mirror clean of my own pre-cum however almost totally denied me this switch off. A real Sophie's Choice moment! If I achieved a drop of a pre-cum I found it almost impossible to switch off; the thought of you with me, watching me, encouraging me, getting so much pleasure and fulfilment from my humbling and torturous edging, the exact fulfilment I was being denied meant I was aflame with desire to release. If I did not achieve that drop of pre-cum I knew that I would afford myself a small "reset" of sorts. But this also meant I knew I had so much further to go.

After half an hour of edging for You I was only half way there. Within 45 minutes I was honestly unable to communicate clearly! My muscles ached from kneeling for You. Your cock was so very, very sensitive. My mind full of desire for You, Mistress. I was moaning, and not softly. It was uncontrollable. I genuinely lose the ability to function after this amount of time; I'm utterly consumed by Your flame.

At this stage you were talking to me via Twitter as well. In fact you set me a target: "What if I told you that you can cum if you can make it to 7? ;-)" you said. If I could achieve 7 for you I was able to cum for You. Cloud 9!! The issue I had was that I was now 55 minutes in. I was desperately trying to achieve 6 But the more you tweeted to me, the more I could feel you with me. I was unable to make it through the full 5 minutes. So close to going over too far, too soon. All the time!

I knew when we started playing this game together that getting to "that" point and then holding myself there would be key. I have rapidly learned that ANYONE can touch themselves and stop just in time. Pushing yourself to *nearly there* and holding on, staying at the edge of that chasm for minutes at a time is INTENSE. It really does consume every fibre of your being.

You tweeted to me giving me words of encouragement. "But, for now, try to slow down.. you have be able to last for me!" & "I told you... softer... slower... mmmm... ". I listened. I touched lighter, softer, slower. I wanted so badly to please You. To cum for You.

After 1 hour and 20 minutes I licked my 7th drop of pre-cum from the mirror. I had earned my release! However our fun was interrupted at that exact moment and my release was taken away from me! If any of Your boys and gurls want to learn just what "frustrated" means, then playing this game for You will certainly teach them!

I remember the rules however. I need to achieve this in an hour!
[I think the hour time limit is too tight, especially as you have to achieve more and more drops within that hour. Even if the time is strictly monitored, it still really only allows for ten attempts. Therefore, I am removing that limitation for now. Perhaps once you are able to achieve a drop, on command, *every* time... ;-)]

Tonight, I have to achieve 8 to earn my release. You referred to tonight as practice, Mistress. I so sincerely hope I can achieve for You. But as You can see above, it is so, so difficult. 8 feels tantamount to climbing Everest in the buff! And if I cannot achieve 8? No release. Probably until the next time I can try again. An ever increasing circle of denial and torment! Thank you Mistress. You seem to find new ways to turn me on, tease me and deny every day that we talk.

Your boy, Mistress. Your cock, Mistress. Your pleasure, Mistress.

Love, hugs and kisses from your humbly devoted boy,

mKo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tweet Me, Baby!

If You Would Like To Apply to Me...