Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Yummy Mirror Trick & Release Report
by mKo

Mmm... I'm late getting this posted as well. I thought it was about time that we revealed the Mirror Trick. ;-) It's hard to believe that this was just your first time practicing it... not even two weeks ago. What are you up to now... seven edges? Maybe, next time, it should be eight! ;-)

What I love most is all the naughty things you do for me, and how they make you so horny and frustrated, and yet you suffer through for me. I love the image of you kneeling at my feet as I order you to edge again and again. ;-) 

While it was totally unplanned, this was a very special night with you. *smiling softly*  I know private time is hard to find so late at night (your time), but I hope that it is the first of many to come (no pun intended... okay, maybe a little!) ;-)

*kisses*

M
*

Mistress,

Late, as ever, but also delivered in adoration of You, I submit my report from Your weekend of playing with me. :-)

Firstly, I was at #ChastityStatus Day 6. The longest I had gone for you, and in fact the longest I'd ever gone. You had also enjoyed some teasing time with me via an #MMDay on Thursday. To say that I was on the verge of begging for my release is a minor understatement. However we had discussed that I had some solid time alone one Saturday afternoon prior to leaving for a night out with my mates locally. And unfortunately the game you subjected me to that afternoon was virtually my own fault! [Because he was so interested in it, and mentioned it so much that I had him send me the link to the description.]

I will say however at this juncture, Your lessons for me this weekend taught me a great deal about myself. And the main learning point was that as long as I know how much pleasure and joy my suffering, embarrassment and humiliation bring to you, the greater my desire to suffer more for you. A real "hallelujah" moment!

My task was simple, evil, testing and frustration ridden. I was to kneel, naked over a mirror. Using only two fingers and lube I had to edge myself in five minute sessions. I was not allowed to cum. The session ended at 5 minutes or when I had a drop of pre-cum on the mirror (which I had to lick off incidentally!). If I failed to produce a drop of pre-cum inside the five minutes the session did not count. In between each session, achieved or failed, I had a minute to rest. Oh and I had to achieve 5 drops of pre-cum on the mirror before I was allowed to quit! Here's how it panned out:

0 to 5mins - Failed. I was oozing cum for you Mistress, but it didn't hit the miror.

5 to 10mins - Success number 1. At 6:59 I was lick a large drop of pre-cum from the mirror.

10 to 15mins - Success number 2. At 14:57 (way too close) I licked more pre-cum from the mirror.

15 to 20mins - Failed. Again it was dripping from me, but not close enough.

20 to 25mins - Success number 3. At 23:02 I had another drop on the mirror to lick away.

25 to 30mins - Success number 4. At 27:09 I was licking the mirror again, a lot this time.

30 to 35mins - Failed. Halfway through I got too close and had to stop otherwise I'd have released without permission.

35 to 40mins - Failed. Again I was too close and had to stop. I began to wonder if I could complete this task for you Mistress.

40 to 45mins - Success number 5. At 43:44 i produced my 5th droplet of pre-cum and licked clean the mirror.

I cannot begin to describe the range of emotion and feeling this session produced. Humiliation at being naked, (imagining) You stood watching my suffering and enjoying the look of desperation on my face each time I had to stop, each time I had to lick my pre-cum from the mirror. I wanted so badly to please you, so much to release, but my head knew my release would NOT please You but that my suffering did.

My body trembled from the second session onward; the physical demand of the task was greater than I thought it would be. Half way through my pulse was sky high, and I could barely talk through the haze of sexual desire You had created and caged within me. And then, at the end, I had to put clothes on and go enjoy a lads night out! All night my cock was hard, every touch set a nerve ending on fire and unleashed thoughts of You and *that* session. Every time I spoke I wondered if they could tell I had been lapping my own pre-cum from a mirror literally minutes before. To say I had a permanent flush all evening is totally unnecessary!

It is an intense task. Thank You, so much Mistress! I do not look forward to being ordered to do it again, but then I do because I know You enjoy it so much. It's a real love/hate task!

Later that evening we had a discussion whilst my friends slept on sofas and the floor around me. A discussion that had my cock hard and throbbing all over again as I learned how to pleasure You, how to be what you required of me and what my new mantra was: Your boy, Mistress, Your cock, Mistress, Your pleasure, Mistress. I was so turned on at the end of it all that I was literally rubbing against the inside of the duvet in the dark!

I was granted my release, but despair was on the agenda. I couldn't get to the toilets without disturbing the four who slept around me. Not a problem for Your lovingly wicked mind, Mistress. I was to kneel, right there in the dark, surrounded by slumbering colleagues and friends, take Your cock and recite my mantra until I came, thanking You as I did so. It did NOT take long, and there was so much cum...even in the dark I could it feel it run out of my hand and on to the bedding. As I licked it out of my hand, I could hear someone turn over in the dark. I knew if I was seen by anyone, there would be no explaining this!! I lay down as swiftly as I could praying that no-one saw, thanking You deeply for the day we had had together off and on.

The real fun for You, Mistress? As we all awoke that morning and enjoyed a slightly hungover cup of tea on the patio in the sun I was aware people kept looking at me funny. I took myself to the nearest mirror. SHOCK AND HORROR! Some of my cum had dried on my chin in the night! I washed it away quickly! Hopefully, they all just think I dribble in my sleep! The shame!

Ever lovingly Yours Mistress,

mKo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tweet Me, Baby!

If You Would Like To Apply to Me...