Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Mirrored Sissy Release Report
by my jezi-darling

As with the boys, I wanted to see how jezi would do watching herself kneeling in front of the mirror for me as she had a release. However, being that she's a sissy, I decided to let her wear lingerie rather than being completely nude. And, of course, my cock ring collar was required. ;-)
*

Dear Mistress,

It was with a feeling of love and delight that i readied myself for a special 'mirrored' release for You.

i had taken part in the recent #MMDay edging games. You had deemed me worthy of a 'victory' and was allowing me a release for Your pleasure. i was so pleased to have been granted such an honour and to have it made public by You tweeting my win and prize.

The rules for my release were simple: to kneel, while wearing Your lavender/purple metal cock-ring and wearing panties selected to please You. i was lucky enough to also be allowed to don a satin top too. Thank you for allowing me to wear it as a special gift/reward. The twist to this release was to do it all in front of a mirror so i could see my reflection as i honoured You.

i selected a pair of panties that i knew You would like and had not seen for some time: black satin with dangly bows at each hip. i 'secured', if that's a good word, Your package in the metal ring, found a bright pink satin camisole, quite short, to slip over my naked torso and then knelt before the mirror.

i slipped my panties down to release Your cock and then began to tease and stroke Your cock while i rubbed my nipples a little through the satin. i quickly became very hard and tense, the ring adding to the aching and longing in Your package for a release. As I stroked, i could see the reflection of my honour for You in the mirror.

It took barely more than a minute before i was repeating our mantra and filling my palm with sissy juice from Your cock

Your girl, Mistress
Your cock, Mistress
Your pleasure, Mistress

ALWAYS

i eagerly lapped up the fruit from Your cock, licked my hand and sucked my fingers dry.

The mirroring added to the tension and excitement. i took some personal pictures for You to see how thankful for the release your sissy jezi-girl was (though they were much more difficult to take than i had anticipated and may not have come out as well as i hoped - maybe next time).

i hope this report finds my loving and wonderful Mistress well and meets Your approval, and maybe even finds it's way onto Your blog to show me off.
[But of course! ;-)]

with love and affection

kisses

Your chaste sissy jezi-girl
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tweet Me, Baby!

If You Would Like To Apply to Me...