Saturday, October 2, 2010

Sissy Chastity Release Report #3
from my jezi-girl

jezi had her release, after 9 days of chastity, this afternoon (Saturday). Tonight, in the chastity dice room, I asked her to tell the other girls about her release while I took care of a couple offline things. The below is edited from the chat.

* * *

Mistress allowed me release today and i was allowed to wear her ring and a dress! i had never released wearing a cock ring as Mistress began training me during my chaste state this week. i had been tempted to wear a dress earlier in the week so Mistress allowed me to do so today as well.

i selected my panties as described earlier, black satin, with black lace ruffles with fuchsia hearts on the bum,  and a shocking pink satin dress - sleeveless and kinda tulip-style skirt, knee-length, fitted with a kind of sash from waist to knee.

2" ring around Mistress' package, and then i began. i knelt and began stroking Her cock and rubbing my nipples through the dress, mmmm, dreaming of being before Her. It took no time to be hard and ready, and i repeated my mantra, Your cock, Your girl, Your pleasure as Her cock came intensely.

i caught as much as possible and did as all good sissies do and lapped and licked it from my hands, thanking Mistress for the gift.

i just realised - i never 'shared' a report before and Mistress hasn't heard this yet either. *blush*

* * *

Obviously, part of the challenge was getting her to do just that! I came back, and was very happy to see her talking about it with the girls. :-)

She is now back in chastity until her Edging Practice Day on Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tweet Me, Baby!

If You Would Like To Apply to Me...