Friday, December 17, 2010

Holly-Day Panties Shopping Report
by stephie

I've already received a couple shopping reports, however this is the first one with sufficient detail to post. Enjoy!

* * *

OMG. What a morning!

Try shopping for panties at lunch time, 10 days before Christmas. Union Square in downtown San Francisco was filled to the brim with women (and a few men) shopping, shopping, shopping.

Then try Victoria's Secret, where, for every 3 shoppers there is a bright, beautiful, assistant. 'May I help you find something?' 'Find everything you need?' 'We have specials over here.' 'Anything in particular?' 'Is this for your wife or girlfriend?' (By the way, why do they even ask that question...or do they only ask that question once they realize the panties are probably for the man in front of them?)

As one could expect, none of this highly feminized lingerie was sized to fit my 6'-3" 205lbs body.

So I was off to Ross, Macy's, and finally American Apparel.

I finally found some panties at Macy's that were seasonal, and that I hope will bring you joy in my wearing them. The photo is attached. Of course it was a bit humiliating standing in line with women in front and behind...holding 2 pairs of panties while patiently waiting.

As I left Macy's, I browsed the perfume section and decided to try a sample. As I sprayed the perfume on the sample strip, I missed horribly, spraying perfume all over my hand and jacket sleeve. 2 days later and I'm still smelling it!

It was at American Apparel where the heat started to rise, literally. The heater was cranked. The women in there were scantily clad, heavily made up...hot! Here I was wondering around carrying my panties looking at more panties and regularly interrupted by a hottie in hose with seams up the rear, tons of mascara, heavy blush, and a sweet shade of lip gloss. Her nails were perfect as she rummaged through the thongs looking for an XL. She offered to take my number so that she could call when some came in, but warned that it probably would happen after the new year. I was sweating, trying to look cool, hard-on in the pants, perfume on the hand, all the while holding panties. Good grief!

I'm gonna end this now to say have a wonderful Christmas.
I look forward to your exploitation of my lustful worship of women.

I would only be able to wear the panties during the day on the 20th-23rd next week. So I guess that would be 6-8 hours per day. Please be gentle with me (wink, wink).

stephie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tweet Me, Baby!

If You Would Like To Apply to Me...