Sunday, December 26, 2010

Shopping for & Wearing Holly-Day Panties (Even to Christmas Mass!) by pantied boy

It has taken me a few days to go back and piece together some of the emailed reports from my Yule assignment.

In this one, I especially love the panties that pantied boy selected, as well as how they look on him! ;-) 

It was also perfectly naughty that he suggested to me that he wear them to church on Christmas, and I know for a fact that he wasn't the only boy wearing panties to church on Christmas eve! ;-)

*

I went into Frederick's of Hollywood and saw a nice maids outfit, made to look like a Santa's helper. I thought it was kind of cute, but it wasn't what I wanted at the time, so I looked around a little more and left. I went back to the store before I left the mall to check the other stores. I went to the rack it was on, but it was gone. A saleslady asked, "Can I help you?" I asked her, "There was an outfit here kind of like a Christmas Maid one, do you have any more in back?" She said, "I'm sorry, I just sold it five minutes ago." I asked if  there was another store near by that might have it, but she said that there isn't another store close by. I told her "Ok, Thank You" and left the store.

It wasn't on their website at all, but it was kind of similar to this:
 http://www.wickedtemptations.com/ms.-kandi-kane-154795-prd1.htm  [photo above]. I'd love to wear it while scrubbing a Mistress' floor or doing body worship.

I went to Victoria Secrets and didn't see much to do with Christmas there. Going this late most of the Christmas stuff was either the wrong size or gone. I went to Kmart and saw red silky panties with pink trim, but I was really hoping to still find one with words on it for Christmas.

I made my last stop at Burlington Coat Factory. I found a paid of red silky panties with like a look of fishnet material on the front, little lacy and frilly. On the back in the middle a little tulle a rhinestone and settled for them. I Grabbed them of the rack and checked the size happy with my find and went to the checkout and waited for about half an hour, between some registers with a bunch of other people with carts full of stuff. It felt more weird me being in line with only one thing. I purchased it and the Lady asked for my phone number for future savings offers, but it wasn't anything out of the ordinary. I went home and went online to see if they had any listed on their website so I could show you a picture, but i didn't see any so I waited til later and took a picture of the front and back of them. I can wear them whenever you want me to, or send you a picture of me wearing them if you wish. I'll take up Christmas eve at midnight til Christmas night so i'll be wearing them to church around a ton of people that know me but might not know i'm wearing them.

* * *
My family changed plans about going to church on Christmas day, and we went on the eve instead. i started off coming home from a party on Christmas Eve from my sister's house... i told them we needed to drop of the food and that i wanted to change my pants they were too tight at my sister's house. When we arrived home, I went into my room to change and put the panties on for 10:30 Mass. We left home and got to the church about 5 minutes late.

As i sat down in the pew, i could feel the seams of the panties against the hard bench. It felt good and naughty at the same time. The whole church was full, and I was wondering if any other guys were secretly wearing panties under their clothes!

After we came home, I got my kids to bed, finished some presents and got them under the tree. I went to bed around 1:30AM.

my kids woke me around 9am to open presents, and after they were done, we had breakfast. I kept forgetting that I was in panties except when I'd sit down or bend over because they are a little lower than my underwear I'm used to. One of my friend's was in the hospital so I went there for a few hours and visited. I leaned over a couple of times while I was talking to them and felt my shirt go up and a slight breeze go down my back. I wondered if anybody walking by could see.

I came home for awhile and watched my kids play with their toys before we went out sledding. We've eaten and been playing games. I just took a couple of pics of me in the underwear since you asked for some. I hope this satisfies you. I'm still in them now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tweet Me, Baby!

If You Would Like To Apply to Me...