Sunday, December 12, 2010

Edging #MMDay in Panties
by ed cantor

It was a very unique and different MMDay Edging Day, Mistress, with your teasing instruction that not only was I to wear panties for the day, but also that I was to do my edging through them... that is that I was only to touch and stroke and tease myself through the fabric of the panties.

I chose my most teasing pair, Mistress... the red lace thong with the integrated garters, to tease my thighs as well as my mind.

Edging was new with this technique, Mistress... sliding my hand over the bulge, feeling it grow, grinding harder and hard, squeezing myself through the lace, imagining grinding up against things for you, performing, blushing... or perhaps even grinding up against your offered thigh or calf. Eventually I was sort of gripping and squeezing my cock through the panties, feeling myself get closer and closer to the edge, the lace so wonderful a sensation against the tingling, throbbing, moist head of my cock.

Each and every single time was exquisite my Mistress, and I thank you so much for teasing me and using me for your amusement.

yours,
edward

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tweet Me, Baby!

If You Would Like To Apply to Me...