Friday, December 10, 2010

Thoughts on Written Punishments
by WP2

WP2 and SeekingP are very similiar in what they need, and I had to share his feedback below:
* * *

The comments in you blog by SeekingP regarding seeking, recieving, completing and submitting a written punishment are ones I can relate to. I do get excited when I am confessing to you Mistress and when I know that task is on it's way. When I first read the intructions and punishment you have set I am quite in awe of the punishment that has been set. When I begin the punishment, the initial excitement does fade and the task does turn into a punishment, especially when trying to complete it at various places. Having instructions to wear panties or kiss shoes brings into focus that it is a punishment I've submitted myself to and that it's deserved. As I draw to the end of the task my heart lightens and on completion I feel a great sense of relief but also of achievement. Then, of course, is the waiting for your review and either acceptance, permissions or instructions for further punishment.

Do I regret seeking punishment? When I'm at line 103 of a 250 or 500 line punishment I do feel that I am being punished and not engaging in an act of personal pleasure, it is a true punishment but when I have completed it, I look back at the pages of lines and the feeling of regret is one of pride that I have completed a task that you, Mistress, have instructed. I do deserve the punishment and to feel punished for my actions and am very please that you are able to attend to me in this manner.

With that in mind, Mistress, I am now reporting to you Mistress for a new punishment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tweet Me, Baby!

If You Would Like To Apply to Me...