Thursday, December 2, 2010

Ringed Release
by ed cantor

Mistress...

I can't thank you enough for that second straight day of being ringed for you... the sensation of being held for you, by you... so intimately and so totally. With all three rings around... the largest pulled over balls and cock... resting against my body... then the next... trapping my balls together, holding them, making them so aware of their fullness and need. The third, pulled over the shaft of my cock, already stiff and straining.

As the day moved on, hour after hour, I was constantly aware of them, teasing me, taunting me, making me so completely yours.

My need just kept growing... like a kind of slow edging... My stiffness would throb and pulse, inspired by occasional thoughts, daydreams, or just the way i might have been sitting. In private, I found times to touch, to stroke, to tease myself with the throbbing ache.

Then finally and regretfully, the end of the day came. I stripped down, completely, kneeling naked on the floor, with just a small plate between my knees. I stroked, touched, dreamed, thought of you. I was rock hard in moments, but it took urging to push the orgasm past the tightness of the rings.

Your boy, Mistress.

Your cock, Mistress.

Your pleasure, Mistress.


I came hard, the release making me shake, making me shiver, making the thick warm cum pulse and explode from me out onto the plate, in pulse after pulse.... Calming myself, I just repeated the mantra to myself in a slow, hoarse whisper. Then I finally knelt down on all fours, not picking up the plate, but instead licking it clean there on the floor.


Thank you Mistress.... you are my beloved.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tweet Me, Baby!

If You Would Like To Apply to Me...