Wednesday, December 1, 2010

UK Naughty November Cranberry Sauce Report
by my jezi-darling

You have to be careful with the glass jar... and the seeds, but using this sauce seems to have worked out well for my jezi-girl. ;-) 

* * *

Dear Mistress,

Here is my report from my Thanksgiving assignment for You.

I had been in self control chastity for 14 days, with a couple of 'edging' days gifted by Mistress Magick, when Mistress allowed me the privilege of release as part of the Thanksgiving Assignment.

This was a special assignment and a new diversion for Mistress into a 'messy' release. There were two options, 1) with turkey stuffing and 2) with cranberry sauce. Mistress was kind enough to give a choice, and i decided the cranberry sauce would be more suitable to my conditions here.

I confidently purchased a glass jar of cranberry sauce, pic attached, as i had been warned about cans and the rough edges, and am not sure they are available in the UK. The purchase was easy given the time of year and no questions would be asked even though i did get 'warm and tingly' thinking of why i was actually buying it.

I had chosen a day when i had 'freedom' and made my way to the bathroom to complete the assignment and to try and keep the mess contained!

I removed all my clothes and knelt in the bathroom before unscrewing the lid of the jar and releasing the fruity aroma of the cranberries. Slightly hesitantly and nervously, I placed the jar in front of Your cock and pushed myself into the cold, wet, gooey mixture. It felt odd and resisted my pressure for it was firm jelly rather than a runny sauce.

Slowly at first I began to push myself back and forth against the jelly, moving the jar against me as I did so, creating quite a sensual feeling of masturbating - the previous days of chastity and edging making arousal quite easy. My hands only touching the jar and occasionally teasing my nipples as I sought release amidst the gooey mess.

Your cock got firmer and began to make a hole in the jelly. My pace quickened, the thrill of a release and the messy nature of the task all adding to the pleasure as Your cock began to reach the point of release.

I moved the jar of jelly faster and harder against Your cock as I began our mantra:

Your cock, Mistress.

Your girl, Mistress.

Your pleasure, Mistress.

Pausing between each word, calling it out in rhythm with my masturbating with, and into, the oozing cranberry jelly. Then it happened, Your cock squirted cummie into the cranberry, the jelly coating Your cock, now mixed with warm creamy cummie.

I let out a small squeal of delight at my release for You, thanking You for the honour and privilege as I oozed my juices into the cranberry mixture. To complete the task and to ensure no waste, I sampled the new mixture in the jar, creamy white cum and bright red cranberry, a little like raspberry ripple ice cream in reverse!

I must say i have never tried cranberry sauce before so i cannot say if my additives made it any nicer or not, but i consumed all my cummie as a good girl along with the mixed in cranberry and then disposed of the remaining half a jar or so.

The juice/jelly stained Your cock and the pips/seeds did get everywhere! I found that moist baby wipes did a good job of removing the evidence from Your cock, and Your girl is happy to be back in chastity for You.

Hope the report is satisfactory as it was a most enlightening and enjoyable task.

Love You Mistress,

Your chaste girl once more, jezi
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tweet Me, Baby!

If You Would Like To Apply to Me...