Friday, December 3, 2010

Written Punishments - "Because I Can"
by Ian

After emailing with Ian for a while, I decided to challenge him to "step up" and do a written punishment for me. And he did a great job!

Given on a whim, the line was:

"I enjoy writing lines for Mistress Magick just because she feels like giving them to me."

With my name written in purple ink. :-)

* * *

I decided to oblige you, since you wanted to "tighten" the time constraints, and so I did the lines in one evening. I started them at around 8.30pm this evening. At 50 lines, I took a 15 minute coffee break, and then carried on again. I finished around 11pm.

I was, of course, wearing black lace panties throughout. I felt very turned on while putting them on, and now (I'm still wearing them), but during the lines I mostly forgot I was wearing them.

By the way, it wasn't me who mentioned school uniform to you before - I'm pretty sure it's a common theme though. I got the idea from the website of a lady named Mrs Birch, who has a maid who becomes a schoolgirl when she's given lines. Of course, when I said school uniform, I was thinking of a girl's uniform. It would be harder to forget you were wearing that! That site is also the most extreme example of written punishments I've seen on the web - she can even hand out a whole weekend of WP, which makes my 2 hours seem very minor!

While writing, which I quite enjoyed, I thought about you, and about how easily you gave me a whole 2 hours work with one short email. The most exciting part for me was the "just because I can" attitude, which is one that I'm more than happy to submit to, and the way the lines were worded was a great reminder of that! I just loved that feeling of being controlled.

Photo: "Finished!" by Ian

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tweet Me, Baby!

If You Would Like To Apply to Me...