Monday, May 23, 2011

Belated Beltane Makeup Weekend Report
by george

george wasn't able to take part on Beltane, so I allowed him to make up the assignment a couple weeks later. Since I knew he wouldn't be able to wear the scrunchies for 24 hours in a row, I required him to wear them for most of the day on both Saturday and Sunday. Likewise, the Beltane edging was spread over both days, with only one release at the very end. Like many of my boys, he had problems finding flowered scrunchies. He had purchased a package of black and white satin ones, so I allowed him to wear one each of black and white on Saturday and then two black ones on Sunday. I've only included a couple of the pics mentioned, which are primarily to give you a glimpse of the scrunchies and panties that he wore each day.

*

Dear Mistress Magick,

I was unable to participate in your Beltane celebration on May 1, so I was quite excited to be allowed to perform a makeup session. My excitement was intensified by the teasing you had submitted me to leading up to my makeup session. You had made me go without a release for an entire week. You had also informed me that my makeup session would span two days, meaning that my first day of frustration would end without a release.

For the first day of my Beltane assignment I chose to wear my black & red bikinis that are displayed on my Twitter icon. I chose them because I know how much you like that pair. You can also see my black & white scrunchies underneath my panties in this photo. After putting on my scrunchies & panties I was so excited that I had to immediately perform my first edge, followed shortly after by another.

Even after two edges I was still incredibly frustrated and I continued to edge as often as possible all day long. The attached photo 'scrunchie9' shows a better view of my black & white scrunchies, as well as just how hard & excited I was. By the time the day ended I was exhausted from constantly edging, All together I edged 12 times that first day, which I believe is a new record for me.

As frustrating as my first Beltane makeup day was, you arranged to make my 2nd even more so after informing me that I should wear my black garter panties, stocking and red lace panties the second day. The attached photo 'BeltaneWithGarters' shows me after preparing for my 2nd Beltane makeup day.

Unfortunately, I am not well experienced in wearing garters and panties, so I made the mistake of putting my panties on underneath. After you pointed this out to me I corrected the situation.

I continued to edge for the rest of my long, frustrating 2nd day. I edged 8 more times, for a total of 20 edges over two days Finally I reached the end of my second day and could hold back no more. I came with explosive force and then licked up all my mess as I thanked you for such an incredible experience.

Your faithful boy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tweet Me, Baby!

If You Would Like To Apply to Me...