Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Macy's Lacy Purple Panties Shopping Report
by george

It's so sexy to send george to that Macy's to shop for panties. ;-) I can't wait for him to edge in these tomorrow for the Purple-Pantied Edging #MMDay. ;-) I've invented a new Edging Game to make things even more interesting tomorrow!
*

Dear Mistress Magick,

Yesterday while I was in New York City on a business trip I received your instructions to go shopping for purple panties for tomorrow's #MMDay. I had not planned on going panty shopping on this trip, but I did not want to miss out on this.

You did not specify where I should go shopping, but of course I went straight to Macy's where they have a mind boggling lingerie section that must span at least an acre. The only down side is that it is difficult to find a specific item because you keep getting distracted by all the exotic items they have on display.

Unfortunately, it did not seem like purple was a polular color at Macy's, so I wound up wandering thru the entire lingerie department trying to find panties in the proper color. I was very nervous that I would gain the attention of the always helpful sales ladies, but I arrived at a very busy time so I was left free to roam.

I was further hampered by the fact that I am partially color blind, so I always have trouble looking for a color like purple, getting mixed up by all the shades of blue, violet and everything in between. I realized that I would have no choice but to ask for assistance with the colors.

I gathered a number of possible choices in what I thought might be purple and then nervously approached one of the sales ladies. I explained my problem with colors, but I'm not sure she believed me when I told her I was buying panties for someone else. It turned out that only one of the panties I had selected was actually purple. Just to be sure, I risked further embarrasment by checking with a second sales lady. [Smiling wickly at the idea of you asking again... "just to make sure". ;-)]

Attached are some photos I took this morning when I modeled my new purple panties for you. The flash on my camera seemed to affect the color in the photos, so I included one photo with flash (PurpleThongFlash) and one without (PurpleThong). I also included a rear view (PurpleThongRear). [I really like the color with the flash so that's the one I posted. The other pic looks magenta.]

For reference, here is a link to these panties on Macy's website:
http://www1.macys.com/catalog/product/index.ognc?ID=542459&CategoryID=37516#fn=sp%3D1%26spc%3D26

Thank you so much for sending me on another exciting shopping trip at Macy's. I am looking forward to wearing these sexy panties tomorrow.

Your faithful boy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tweet Me, Baby!

If You Would Like To Apply to Me...