Saturday, May 21, 2011

#MMDay Edging Game Report
by panty freak

Last Thursday, I decided to play an Edging Game as part of a Edging #MMDay.

The original rules specified:

+1 point for each edge.
Add +1 point for kneeling while you edge.
Add +2 points if you were wearing a cock ring during the edge.
Add +3 points if it was in a place or room that you've *never* edged before!

Participating boys & gurls were to tweet each edge with a description and point count. To be considered for a release, they had to have at least 12 points, and be up to date on their reports and tributes.

Below is the first yummy report from my special Edging Game #MMDay.
*

I was really pleased just to be allowed to participate in your #MMDay. Fortunately, I had a nice purple lace thong to wear to meet your coloured panties requirement, and lots of time to "edge" seeing as I was working at home. You instructed me to tweet after each edge so here are the tweets which tell the story of the day...

1st edge completed for today's #MMDay. On my knees in the shower to earn 2 points. It's going to be a long day... ;-)
Funny how many of these edges were done on my knees, and how appropriate it felt.

[I wanted to encourage boys who could to kneel while edging in order to underscore that they were doing it as a submissive act. I knew those edging in unusual locations might not be able to do so because of considerations such as cleanliness and privacy, so I added it as an option rather than a requirement. ~ MM]


2nd edge completed in my home office, stroking thru my purple panties under the desk... only 1 point. Total 3 points. #MMDay

3rd edge, while on a conference call, on mute fortunately! Deliciously naughty (& thus very quick) but still only 1 pt. Total 4pts #MMDay
After this one, you awarded me a bonus point for masturbating while on a conference call - you are really bad encouraging such naughty behaviour - which I added to the score later.

4th edge, kneeling & imagining @Mistress_Magick looking down on me. Really struggling to stay in control. 2pts for a total of 6pts. #MMDay
It was definitely my favourite image to have you looking down on me and offering some encouragement (and/or some instructions to stop...)

Seriously hot & bothered after 5th edge (1pt) in my garage (3pts), plus 1 bonus point (thank you @Mistress_Magick) = total of 11. #MMDay
It felt quite strange stroking my cock in the garage, but probably much easier that being 'out and about' somewhere.

Hyper aroused after 6th edge, on my bed. Only 1 pt, but 12 in total! Patiently waiting for @Mistress_Magick to decide on my release. #MMDay
At this point, I had 12 points, but really no idea if I'd be allowed to cum or not. If I'd had to guess I'd have said not, but I thought if I could complete a few more edges it might sway things in my favour...

7th edge (1pt) on my knees (1pt) imagining kissing Mistress's feet and begging to be allowed relief. Painfully aroused... Total 14pts #MMDay

8th #MMDay edge stroking through my now moist panties for @Mistress_Magick. 1pt & total of 15. Couldn't be more horny - thank you Mistress.

9th & #MMDay edge on my knees thanking @Mistress_Magick for allowing me relief today. 2pts, total 18. Now to work out, & then orgasm.
This was the final edge, which you insisted on, even when you'd given me permission to cum. It was still hard to stop at the right time, but it felt great knowing that next time I'd be able to finish.

[I actually wanted him to edge immediately before he came, to get so close and then only be allowed to back down a little before he was allowed to begin again and finally let go. Therefore, when I saw that he was going to workout before his orgasm, I ordered him to edge again immediately before his release.]

I came just as you said i should and it was SO good, incredibly powerful and just so much spunk. I knelt on the floor of my office, pulled my purple panties down, and then imagined myself begging for your permission to masturbate. In my fantasy you made me recount all edges that I'd done before allowed me to stroke in front of you. I was so horny that in no time I was close to coming but I knew I had to stop one more time so I imagined you telling me that I didn't have permission to orgasm yet and to put my hands behind my back.

I must have knelt like that for a few minutes, hands behind my back, panties pulled down and raging erection sticking straight up while I imagined you sitting comfortably in front of me, gently teasing me about how much I wanted to masturbate for you, and gently nudging my cock with your toes...

[I have to admit that I do love teasing a boy with my feet. ;-) ]

Finally, I couldn't resist any more so I imagined you telling me that you wanted to see me come. My cock was so hard and so sensitive that it was almost painful to wank, but I came very hard, thinking about you watching me and encouraging me. I fantasised that I was allowed to come on your foot, and when I licked up the spunk that I'd caught in my hand, I imagined I was gently cleaning it from your foot (sorry if this isn't allowed ... it just seemed suitably submissive at the time, but I can understand if you wouldn't want your feet soiled with my come).

[I do occasionally allow boys to cum on my feet and lick it off, but this is a very special privilege that much be earned.]

Mistress, thank you so much for allowing me to come. I was sure you would punish me for my behaviour last week by denying me, but I should have known that you were bigger and more generous than that. After the whole day of edging it was a tremendously satisfying orgasm, and I loved feeling that I was coming for you, with your permission. Thank you, Mistress!

I'm really grateful to you for allowing me to participate. I do want to be a good boy and please you. I looked at the new #MMDay Edging Rules you posted and I think they are good and clear. Perhaps it would be good to have extra points for wearing the right colour panties (or a penalty for not doing so). And then you can adjust the difficulty by deciding on a common colour like black or white, or by choosing, for example, green with yellow spots...

So glad that you enjoyed your MMDay - "yummy" sounds like a great description.

I know I wrote a lot, but really just wanted to say: it was great; you are great; thank you!

panty freak

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tweet Me, Baby!

If You Would Like To Apply to Me...