Monday, May 9, 2011

Chastity & Masturbation Report
by panty freak

My newest possible potential, panty freak, is traveling internationally, with limited email access, for a couple weeks so I sent him a masturbation schedule before he left. I'm making use of the time that he is away by giving him Edging Practice Days, with his first one since Beltane (Sunday, May 1st) being the next Thursday. He mentioned how difficult it was for him to be chaste for four days before Beltane, so I wanted him to do it again... for me.

Then, knowing how stressful traveling for work can be, I gave him a special reward for his weekend (Saturday & Sunday) out of the country: He could edge as much as he wanted, for up to 48 hours (double the usual limit) but as usual, once he came, he had to stop touching. He knew that his next Edging Practice Day would be Tuesday regardless of whether he came early Saturday or late Sunday. In doing so, I forced him to choose for himself how long he wanted to be frustrated, but able to touch, now versus how long he wanted to have to wait, without touching, later. ;-)

*

Mistress, thank you again for controlling my masturbation while I'm away, and apologies for not keeping you up to date with my behaviour.

I waited until Thursday to masturbate - 4 days since May Day as instructed. I found it very difficult being away and not able to play with myself. I am feeling lost, guilty, vulnerable, distracted, stressed and certainly very submissive. I hated having to lick up my cum from my hand, but I knew that was what you required. I've licked up my cum before, but only with someone there to offer 'encouragement', but I managed to complete my task by imagining you whispering in my ear to "be a good boy and lick up all your mess."

Mistress, thank you for allowing me extra access to my cock this weekend. You are very generous and I confess I rather overindulged, spending a large part of the day touching myself yesterday - sometimes wanking hard with my cock in my hard and then forcing myself to stop at the last minute, sometimes humping the mattress in my hotel room, and sometimes just enjoying the feeling of my erection pressing against my sun lounger while I looked at the women around the hotel pool...

I really wanted to be allowed access to my cock all weekend, but I was so horny that I just had to cum last night. In the end I decided to masturbate knowing that I was going to cum. I put a plate on the floor, knelt in front of it, and stroked my cock hard and fast until I spunked all over the plate. Again, I then had the humiliating task of licking up my cum but it felt slightly better from the plate than from my hand. I hope it is OK to consume my cum in this way, Mistress?

[Yes, it is okay. All methods are acceptable, unless instructed otherwise, as long as the genuine effort is made to catch and consume as much as possible. I prefer the messiness of licking it off a hand, to the neatness of a shot glass, however, there is something quite sexy about the idea of seeing it sprayed across a plate, like a piece of modern art, before you have to lick it up.]

I was hoping that I would sleep better and feel satisfied after wanking, but of course I woke up hard and horny again today, with no permission to even touch myself until Tuesday.

Mistress, I've been a good boy and stuck to the masturbation schedule that you set. I wouldn't dare to complain, but I do feel scared that this is just getting more and more difficult. I've realised that after Tuesday my next chance to masturbate won't be until the following Monday! I know I've been a chronic masturbator in the past, and I'm really grateful to you for controlling my obsessive wanking, I just hope I can keep to the schedule you've set.


panty freak

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tweet Me, Baby!

If You Would Like To Apply to Me...