Monday, May 16, 2011

#MMDay Edging & Release Report
by mykinkyother

I'm really enjoying playing with "my kinky other" (mKo). Sending him off to edge on my whim, and to release in very naughty places, is reminding me of all the fun that I had with edward cantor in that regard, and exactly how hot and bothered having the right boy as my toy can make me.

In this case, mKo misunderstood my instructions that he was no longer allowed to touch after his release to mean that he had to ruin his orgasm as well.. to stop stroking as soon as he passed that point of no return, so that he was not allowed the full pleasure and satisfaction of his orgasm.

I don't usually "believe" in ruined orgasms. Since the energy and pleasures of all releases are to be dedicated to me (if they are not in service of a wife/long-term partner), I expect them to be fully enjoyed, and in fact, my training is also intended to make them much more intense.

However, in this case, I found the ruined orgasm to be an interesting addition. I wonder if the feeling of submissiveness that it brought made it easier for him to consume his own cum. I think I may have to conduct a careful study of his reactions to different types of orgasms. ;-)

For now, enjoy his first report:
* * *

Mistress,

On Tuesday I was, rightly so, participating in #MMDay. I hadn't cum since the previous Friday so I was very horny. The instructions were to edge as much as we wanted to, and we were allowed a release within 24 hours as long as we stopped touching when we finally pushed over the edge. Consuming my cum was also a prerequisite.

I was excited as the idea of letting go at that point was entirely alien to me. Equally, i had only once before consumed my own cum. It is not something I enjoy, but the idea of being compelled to do so is....*shiver*...just delicious.

As the day wore on I had edged many times. I was using the single restroom at my work office. These edging sessions including a marathon 20 minute effort, in which I lost count of the times I pushed to "that" point but no further. My cock was literally throbbing with frustration, and I couldn't even touch myself by the end for fear of going too far. Every time I left the rest room I felt a burn of embarrassment; sure that my colleagues could see a bulge in my trousers where my denied and frustrated cock sat. Needless to say I was desperate to cum by the time I left for the day.

I arrived at the gym by 5:30. It was then I realised with horror: "I have a business dinner arranged!". How was I going to be able to take my permission for a ruined orgasm if I had no time to myself?

Mistress, you had plenty of ideas in store for me! I tweeted whilst on the treadmill to report my potential failure to follow your instructions and the reasons why.

Your suggestion? Of course, I was to take myself to the restroom and finish there. Ensuring that I consumed my load of course. I instantly got hard and had to stop the treadmill, feigning cramp to hide my embarrassment! Surely it wasn't possible! But the more I thought on it, the more your words of command burned into my subconscious. By the time I finished my workout and arrived at the restaurant I was unable to think of anything else.

[I loved when he tweeted about his reaction on the treadmill. It made me so warm, and, of course, after such an intense reaction to my simple suggestion, I had to have him follow through and do it! ~ M ]

My mind reeled with the possibilities that lay before me. If my reaction was this strong, would you make a habit of commanding me to do this kind of thing more? [Oh, most definitely! ;-)] What if my colleagues noticed something was amiss? Could I do what I needed to in the restroom without attracting attention? Arrrgh!

After mostly inane chatter and business speak over the starter and main course I was unable to contain myself any longer. I yearned incandescently to do what you required of me. I excused myself and headed to the restroom.

I was familiar with these toilets as I'd lunched here before. It had a largish, well appointed single cubicle I could use. As I closed the door to the cubicle my heart was racing, my cock pushing it's way out of my jeans.

It didn't take long to reach the point of no return. I was careful to follow instructions. As my edge built, I stroked one further time and let go. My body shuddered as the peak of my orgasm built and faded, but the physical reaction could not be contained. "Thank you Mistress Magick" I gasped as four days of pent up sexual energy created an alarmingly LARGE load. I usually cum very hard but as I had released my cock my cum oozed forth rather than burst. I was desperate to touch myself again, to finish what I had started, but I didn't. I knew better.

I was in a strange place psychologically. Usually after I have cum I switch off. My "horny button" resets, and I am no longer interested. But for some reason, this time it hadn't. Maybe it was the denied orgasm, maybe it was the setting and the circumstance. Probably it was both. I gazed at my handful of cum and the idea of consuming it just turned me on more and more despite my revulsion at the idea. As I lapped it up my cock began to swell again, and my face was a mask of confused emotion.

I eventually left the cubicle, washed my hands, departed the restroom and walked back through the restaurant to my table. I was convinced that all the eyes in the restaurant could see my shame! My cheeks felt on fire. The more I thought about it, the worse it got! Could my colleagues smell cum on my breath? What if I hadn't washed my hands properly? And all the time, the denial of my orgasm left me wanting more. I couldn't explain how I felt other than saying I wash awash in a sea of emotion that you had created for me Mistress. I was on a peculiar cloud nine and loving it.

Thank you Mistress.

Humbly yours,

mKo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tweet Me, Baby!

If You Would Like To Apply to Me...