Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Intimate Reward Beltane Report
by very good boy, azpanties

I mentioned that from my experiences last year, it would be difficult to find flowered scrunchies for my Beltane assignment, yet most of you boys waited until only a day or two before the event to begin your shopping. azpanties impressed me by doing what several others should have done:

First, he ordered the one that I said I liked best in my blog post, including expedited shipping as he was ordering it less than a week in advance.

Then, as he entered the weekend without a scrunchie, he went shopping in some of his local stores to see what they had in case it did not arrive in time.

Luckily it was delivered on Saturday, just in time for him to model it for me. I had already decided to give him a reward for being a good boy by allowing him to listen to the recording of me being pleasured by one of my boys as much as he desired as he performed my Beltane assignment. In addition, I was so delighted that someone had finally purchased the suggested scrunchie, and so enjoyed him modeling it for me, that I also gave him the gift of my intimate time and pleasure.

Thank you to azpanties for helping me begin the holiday in proper style. ;-)
*

Dear Mistress:

Thank You for the wonderful Beltane assignment, i really enjoyed it.

my Mayday started on March 31st at exactly 9:40pm. (It was already past midnight for You.) You were tired and we were wrapping up our conversation on IM when You decided that You wanted to see the flowered scrunchie that i had bought...which happened to be Your favorite!

You directly said "Go get Your headphones and get ready to cam." The tone in those words was quite a turn on for me! i really enjoyed the way You made me pose just the way You like, making sure my panties were positioned just right..and Your cock was decorated the way You wanted it! You made me take multiple pictures so You could get exactly the one that You wanted! i loved all the attention, and posing for you.

With the pictures done, we were both more than turned on and You made me edge for Your pleasure! Anything for my Mistress! Listening to You..Your voice, Your moans..brings Your cock to fast attention. Stroking myself in panties...decorated...precum was flowing...i was not allowed to cum, but the dribbling tasted delicious! Thank You! Needless to say it was a restless night of half sleep!

As soon as i awoke...Your cock...was already working on its second edge! Laying there under covers, still drowsy from sleep i began to stroke myself again. Thinking of the previous night, i reached edge 2 very quickly..precum lapped up.

A few hours later, after i had showered, which was the only time i removed the scrunchie, it was finally time for a 3rd edge. Stripping down to my favorite black mesh panties, i began to listen to the recording that You had sent me...WOW...instant erection! When You said "Mine" with authority, the precum started flowing. It was time to stop before something bad happened!

My fourth and fifth edges happened within 15 minutes of each other later in the evening.

Looking at the clock, i wanted to cum for May Day at 9:40pm on May 1st...exactly 24 hours after my first one. As the time approached, i was preparing myself...panties tucked neatly under my balls...flowered scrunchie decorating Your cock...on my knees..listening to Your moans on tape..I said Your boy, Mistress...Your cock, Mistress...Your pleasure, Mistress and spewed my cum into my hand. i sucked my cum from my hand..savoring every last drop..just as Mistress likes it! Collapsing, i soon drifted off to sleep, content in my mind that i had made my Mistress happy!
*

Scrunchie photo: http://www.amazon.com/Smoothies-Embroidered-Flower-Scrunchie-Black-00694/dp/B003C1RVO2

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tweet Me, Baby!

If You Would Like To Apply to Me...