Thursday, May 19, 2011

Naughty Weekend Edging & Release Report
by mKo

I am really enjoying all the naughty places where I can have mykinkyother edge for me, and I love the power of being able to order him to do it on My whim. While he is limited in the other things that he can do for me, the thrill of him edging in public places, with people nearby and the possibility of getting caught is so utterly hot, and I am soon touching myself as well! *

Mistress,

As per your command I humbly submit my report of torment and teasing from this past weekend. I hope you enjoy this as much as you did the last.

I was last granted a release on Tuesday. By Saturday I had edged only a few times at your command. Four days for me is usually a long time so I was literally hanging on your every command; my pulse quickening every time I saw a tweet from you. My nerves and anticipation of what you would have me do next for you was incredible. My situation was not aided by writing my previous report in public at a local Starbucks. As I recalled the feelings and emotions tied to those events my cock stiffened under the table. Even though I knew people could see my obvious arousal if the chose to be looking that direction, I could not stop it.

As I pressed send on my email and tweeted you to tell of my situation and location I almost knew what I would have to do next. I finished my coffee, drumming my fingers on the table constantly glancing toward the toilet door. The coffee shop was busy and had a steady flow of people in and out the doors and there was also a queue for the toilet. I knew that even if I wanted to leave, I shouldn't and in fact couldn't.

Your tweet arrived. I was to edge in the toilets. My cock had been pressing against the inside of my jeans for nearly 20 minutes and the sight of your tweet nearly made it rip clean of the denim! I was not allowed to cum. A heavenly nightmare of a situation presented itself. I was desperate to cum but knew today wasn't to be the day already. I knew I had to edge but couldn't get to the toilets without people seeing my "bulge".

I took a few breaths whilst I waited for the queue to the toilet to dissipate. As it slowly disapeared to one person I made a dash toward the door, timing it perfectly. As they left I went in. A youngish girl was leaving, looking at the floor thankfully.

I looked around the stall. It was fairly clean, I pulled my cock free and I noticed I already had cum dribbling from my bulging head. It didn't take long to reach the edge and I managed to last a good 10 seconds right on the tipping point. People were constantly trying the door which made me jump and my heart pound even more.

It took another few minutes to calm down. I sent my tweet confirming that I'd followed my instructions, zipped up and left. A queue of people were looking at my flushed face as I left the toilet. I was cringing but trying so hard to act normally!

Later on I recieved a command from you to edge at least three more times! Three! I was already bursting, my cock was permanently swollen and I could feel every move I made pressing on me, making it worse and worse. But I was hardly going to disappoint my Mistress. I knew I only had two more stops for the day and they were both going to be very difficult and very busy!

As I arrived I home I went to the bathroom and completed my first edge there. I'd barely calmed down and it took no time at all to get that now all too familiar sight of cum oozing from the end of my hard cock. I was finding it harder and harder to calm down. If I had to take 5 minutes now, how long would it take when I was exposed and in public? Yikes. I was loving suffering for you Mistress.

About an hour later I found myself wandering around a major department store called Debenhams. [My jezi-darling shops there for panties to wear for me.] This was my targetted second stop of the day. Needless to say it was a busy Saturday. As you hadn't mandated where I was to edge I took a slightly softer option and headed to the toilet as opposed to a dressing room. To my utter dismay they had school type cubicles; 6 feet of wood for walls and doors with gaps over and under. How could I edge here?? I had to, I knew that and already I was hard. I could hear people moving in and out of the cubicles around me, sounding so close that I could reach over and shake hands if I wanted.

As I grabbed my cock and started pulling gently I closed my eyes; I think I didn't want to know if people saw me! Again, it was less than a minute until I was riding that wave. My cock bobbed and jerk spasmodically as I let go just before I went too far, desperate for one more touch, just a little something to crest the wave of pleasure I really needed. Again it took an age to calm down enough to leave and even then I was hardly "soft". My face burned as I washed my hands with people who had been innocently going about their business.

My final place of shame was to be a friends house. We were due there for a BBQ mid-afternoon and it was my last chance to follow orders. This one made me more nervous than ever. Being caught by a stranger was bad enough...being caught with your hand in your trousers by your mate's wife on a sunny Saturday afternoon was creating an amazing amount of consternation. I had no idea, but this wouldn't be the most difficult part of my weekend adventure!

I excused myself from the table and wandered to the toilet. It was a folding panel door with a tiny brass bolt just six feet from the lounge and the 2 feet from the kitchen. I figured that as they were in the garden I'd have a bit less worry. As I checked my tweets and free'd myself I heard voices. It had started to rain! The guys came in from the garden and parked in the lounge chatting loudly about the football, while my wife and my best mate's wife settled in the kitchen to tidying! They were inches from me, stood in the toilet with my hard, throbbing cock in hand! Needless to say I didn't really take a lot of touching to see that futile dribble of pre-cum emerge. ow I looked any of them in the face for the next three hours I don't know but they all commented on the fresh air had made me rosy cheeked!! [Oh my!]

The next morning, I awoke and said good morning to you Mistress as I prepared for our weekly sabbatical to church. Somehow, you knew. I don't know how, but you did. And as I checked my tweets just before communion began I saw your message "I wonder...do you got church...such a naughty place to edge"! I spent 40 minutes with the biggest ever hard on. It was almost painful I was so aroused. Made all the worse by the amount of people seated around me focussed so intently on their religion. It was such a strange feeling to be wished well as I left at the end knowing I was about to use the toilet to edge for your pleasure Mistress. I could hear the bells ringing and the laughs and jovial chatter of a congregation of 100+ plus as I pushed my cock toward that heavenly threshold only to be denied once more. Thankfully the toilets were on the way out of the church so I did not have to walk through too many to leave but I'm sure my face was a picture!

Later that day I tweeted to tell you of my whereabouts. I'd had a busy shopping day and was finishing the weekend with dinner at my parents. Your next tweet filled me with a feeling I couldn't describe. I was allowed to cum for you. Right now. At my parents. OMG! It was the only thing I could concentrate on.

I was in to the toilet in a flash. I laid a towel on the floor, grabbed hold of my cock and tugged frantically until I released, pleasure and pressure pushing out of my like a cyclone. I came so hard Mistress. I gasped out the words I knew were right: "Thank you, Mistress Magick". My hand was virtually overflowing with very hot cum. I'd never cum that much before. I looked at it, knowing I really didn't want to lick it up. I wasn't interested at all, but I knew I had to because you commanded it, Mistress. The taste is still indescribable, and I cannot say I enjoyed it, BUT for the fact I could feel myself growing aroused again as I licked in between my fingers.

Once settled and washed, I headed back to the lounge area. To my horror my mothers first words were "Were you talking to someone in the toilet?" They'd heard my gasp your name, Mistress! I explained, calmly I hope, that I'd taken a call from a friend whislt in there. But I knew my face was betraying my words; I could not halt the blush or feeling of utter embarrassment. Nor the throbbing in my trousers these feelings and the taste of cum in my mouth was provoking.

Ever yours, Mistress,

mKo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tweet Me, Baby!

If You Would Like To Apply to Me...