Monday, May 30, 2011

Edging Game #MMDays Report
by mKo

Yes, this is a long one. It's for both of my recent Edging Game #MMDays, as well as a short makeup Edging & Release Day that I gave mykinkyother in between since he had missed his earned release on the first Edging Game day. ;-)
*

Mistress,

Please find another report from your loving and ever humble servant. :-)

After my embarrassing release at my parents house last week, I was amazed at how horny I’d remained. As I mentioned before, I usually switch off a little, but knowing you were just moments away from issuing my next set of instructions seems to keep my interest very piqued!

The day following my release I was visiting a customer site as part of my job. I had a brief pitch to deliver to a small room of people. Of course my first mistake was tweeting about it!! I was duly ordered to the nearest rest room to edge. It was literally minutes before we were due to start. It was my first edge of the week and I was glad there was no real pre-cum to speak of, but I was still quite hard when I rushed out. I was in full-on panic mode as I knew I’d be standing in front of a white board and my arousal was clearly evident. The more I thought of it, the more I knew you would be enjoying it, the worse it got. [*smiling widely with a very evil grin* ~ M] Thankfully there was a brief sit down and introduction session so I had calmed a tad before we got under way.

The following day had a similar fate awaiting me. This time I was delivery a seminar style presentation to approximately 200 people and I had similar orders: edge first. This particular edge was much more intense than that of yesterday, probably because I knew how I’d felt after delivering a speech to 7 people. How much worse would my arousal and embarrassment be to such a big crowd? And again, the more my cheeks burned, the more I knew you’d enjoy it Mistress. This time my hard cock was NOT going away! There was a general hubbub at the handover by the podium so I managed to sneak in front without attracting too much attention. For my usual patter, I’d wander about the stage area and interact with the audience. This time? Not a chance. Rooted firmly to the spot, my hard cock pressing against the lectern, your words, your commands burning into my mind all the time. Thankfully by the end of the presentation I’d calmed enough to leave without further embarrassment!
You also announced a new #MMDay Edging Game that day, seemingly inspired by your play with me over recent days. [Yes, the points for edging in new places were directly inspired by you and I absolutely *love* being able to play with you in that way, whereas the ones for wearing a cock ring were inspired by jezi-darling & azpanties, both of which had just started wearing new cock rings for me.] I was delighted as reaching the points total would earn me a release I was already more than desperate for. However I knew I had reports to write and a tribute to sort out first. The story behind fixing the tribute is embarrassing enough! Poor customer service at Amazon is all I can say!

The Thursday arrived and #MMDay began in earnest. I was determined to impress you Mistress. I managed to edge whilst driving on a main motorway (albeit a quiet stretch) [please do be careful while driving - "Kids don't try this at home!"], a coffee shop restroom & a motorway service station restroom were all achieved. Indeed I even tried to find an empty meeting room at our northern offices to take a VERY risky edge in, but sadly, they were all full.

I’d made my points total and was allowed a release, but I had a final task, dictated by you, to edge somewhere else new first. My target was the gym after my commute home. Upon reading my plans, you mandated that I was to take my release there after my work out! The shame! However I was very thankful you’d allowed it happen after my workout and not before. The idea of having to complete a workout having just consumed my own cum had me very, very flustered!

However, sometimes real life gets in the way. I was stranded in the tailbacks of [traffic jam caused by] an accident and delayed from getting home until late. I had missed my chance. And I cannot begin to explain just how horny I was!

The following two days were strange for me. I found myself awaiting commands from you Mistress. I was stuck in limbo unsure whether to continue edging for you or not. You were busy with your own RL, but it struck me how dependant I had become on fulfilling your desires.

Finally, on Day 7, you issued a new set of rules for the #MMDay edging game and asked for my comment. I was allowed to have my missed release but I had to earn a certain number of points, using the new rules, first. I particularly liked the change of rules around distance. As I travel a lot, gaining extra points was almost gimme! [The travel does have to be "out of your way", so if you are going to that location anyway, you don't get the extra point. However, if you make a side trip your way there and go at least 1/4 mile off course to find a special place to edge, then it does count.] I knew I had the chance to redeem myself with some more humbling and embarrassing places to edge to make my points total and finally earn the release I was craving so much.

I also learned that I was supposed to be consuming my own pre-cum. I apologised for this lapse in knowledge. It excited me and reviled me at the same time. As you know, I am not fond of consuming my cum and can only do it when under express command to do so. With the amount of edging I’d been doing, I was bound to have a lot today. I moaned softly to myself when I learned of this.

Firstly, I knelt in front of a full-height window on the first floor of my town house overlooking the rear garden. It’s a fairly enclosed and private garden but I *could* have been seen were someone paying attention. That was very intense. And the amount of pre-cum was incredible! Whether it was the 7 days of edging and chastity or just my exposure and potentially looming disgrace in the window I don’t know. But as I lapped it up out of my hand, my feelings of humiliation and excitement grew.

I sneaked another edge in the toilets at home just an hour later earning only one more point. I was beginning to get desperate for points; I couldn’t possibly wait another few days for a release!

I made an excuse to head to the supermarket. Sainsbury’s was well outside the distance rule so I knew my edge there would be enough to earn my release.

As I hit the flimsy and fairly exposed changing rooms, I knelt, unzipped my bulging cock and hit the edge in such a short space of time. Again the pre-cum I released was alarming! As I licked it from my hand again, I almost came there and then without touching myself. All the time, you were in my thoughts, becoming ever more aroused and enjoying my mortification.

I grabbed hold of myself -- the release had started already with only my desires and thoughts as stimulation. I gasped the words that were necessary “Thank you, Mistress Magick” as my orgasm coursed through me. I had never had such an intense release. I was physically trembling. Again my revulsion at consuming my cum was strong, but not as strong as my desire to please you. Mistress.

Thankfully it was early. The only attendant was wandering around, but there was almost no way she wouldn’t have heard me say something whilst in there! Oh, the shame. I handed back the shirt I’d falsely picked up to “try on” and left pronto!


By the next morning I was already yearning for my instructions, the next task, the next objective to set your pulse racing Mistress. And the forthcoming command was a tough one for me. I was not to touch myself at all until further notice! Cripes! I held out however as I knew I must.

Whilst I was working from home, I’d had the misfortune to stumble across some chastity/T&D forums. [Yes, of course, you just "stumbled" across them... suuuure, you did!] I was under orders not to touch myself and the things I read were incredible. Some of which I had to share with you Mistress, particularly the mirrors game. I was worried that it may crop up in my future and not without good reason it seems!
To make matters worse on day 3 of my chastity I unwittingly began a conversation around "plugging" [wearing a butt plug] that led to an email conversation with you about this and about cock rings. All of this new to me. As a result, my four-hour train journey was sheer torture!

On Thursday, we had new instructions. Another #MMDay Edging Game, but no release allowed. I was now on Day 4 of chastity and this was a numbing prospect. I always try so hard to impress and the idea of not having a release at the end was a difficult one to swallow (ahem!). We had 24 hours, and I was absolutely committed to racking up a huge amount of points.

I must say at this point a humble sorry to all of your boys and gurls for this #MMDay Game. I feel I may have created this new and wonderful torture for us all!

I was on the road again so started with a strongly intense edge at a motorway service station restroom. With a red face I left the cubicle having denied myself the orgasm I so desperately craved and eaten my own pre-cum.

I arrived at my customer site and again found myself thinking of impressing you and not them! I headed to their restrooms and edged again minutes before the meeting. I was bulging out of my suit when I left the restroom! To be graphic I’d never felt my cock so hard for so long. It was almost deliciously painful.

I stopped again at a different service station on the way home. Again utilising a restroom to tease, deny and consume my pre-cum for you Mistress. I was almost in subbie heaven; so horny, so eager to please, so pre-possessed with a knowledge I was not allowed to cum.

I returned to my car, thoughts of going further and further to enhance your pleasure Mistress. The car park itself posed a new thought. Could I park up in a quiet corner and edge for you in broad daylight in public view? As I mused this on Twitter you made it clear it wasn’t be an option. This edge had the same intensity as the one I completed in front of the window last week. People absolutely could see me if they looked in my direction. What would they think? It didn’t matter to me at that point. I just wanted to please you and if my shame gave you that, then so be it. As I reached my edge so, so quickly I was happy to zip up and drive away as swiftly as I could.

After a three hour journey home my first action was to get naked, kneel and edge for you again. I did this in front of full length mirror. I could see myself, imagine you stood there with my, smiling and laughing at my frustration and arousal, my desperation.

It was then I realised my feelings were developing all the time. Being naked and kneeling like that gave me such a strong sense of subservience. It was a new feeling for me. It was delicious. In RL, I’m strongly in control of things, always behind the barrier of my suit in command of my senses with my knowledge as cavalry. Here, defenceless, barrier-less and serving you was new. It genuinely made me shiver. So uncomfortable. So awkward. So delectable.

I was permitted one more edge as reward for my point’s haul of 23. It wouldn’t count toward my points haul. I was determined to make it a special one for you Mistress. So I borrowed briefly from the mirror game.

I knelt on all fours, a mirror placed underneath me. I reached the edge so very quickly. But there was no pre-cum. So I took a few moments as a pause. And started again. Determined to dribble that pre-cum onto on the mirror. It took a few attempts to create enough. Each edge came with that much quicker, that much more ferociously. I realised I was actually moaning with desire and frustration. That moan turned into a whimper as I licked my pre-cum from the mirror, seeing my own reflection as I did it. I clothed myself and tried to carry on with my daily chores and work.

I could not clear my thoughts of you however.

And now we’re back on real time. I have new instructions based upon the Mirror Game for this afternoon. A game that could last up to 25 minutes and push me way beyond anything I’ve done before. And no, I’m NOT allowed to cum yet. And thereafter I have a lads evening planned around football. And I have a feeling that you will be first and foremost in my thoughts all day.

Devoted only to you,

mKo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tweet Me, Baby!

If You Would Like To Apply to Me...