Friday, December 6, 2013

Extra-Messy Naughty November "Smooth" Cranberrying Report
by taylah maid (Oz!)

When jezi did the first Cranberry version of the Naughty November assignment, she was only able to find the "Wholeberry" style sauce, so I assumed that the "Jellied" sauce wasn't available in the UK. I even thought that the "Wholeberry" might be better than the "Jellied" canned stuff that Ocean Spray sells us Americans. (See at right. That shape, and the way that the sauce holds it, is iconic.) 

This year, jezi found the Jellied sauce in jars, which is called "Smooth" in the UK, so I had her buy it and do the assignment again in order to compare the two. She said it was much better and felt more...mmm...realistic than the "Wholeberry". :-)


I knew taylah had found both in Australia (picture at left), where the "Smooth" is called "Jellied" like in the US. As you can see, it is in a jar there, but a less fancy one than in the UK. Since I had previously ordered taylah to use the Wholeberry sauce, I ordered her to do the assignment again with the Jellied sauce for comparison. Below is her intensely wet and messy report!

[Note: taylah is definitely my most outrageous sissy, and the below is definitely not my usual "Cranberrying" report. She really likes getting wet and messy, as well as wearing colorful and outrageous makeup. I was a little concerned the first time I read certain aspects of it, but after talking to her, I realized that it was just her way of having fun!]

*

At the moment, I'm struggling to find any sort of alone time to be able to complete assignments. So as soon as I found out my family were going out for at least four hours, I knew this was my chance to finally complete my second cranberry assignment for Mistress Magick!

My first job was to actually buy the cranberry sauce. I quickly drove down to the supermarket and purchased the “jellied” variety of cranberry sauce. Without anyone looking sideways at a guy buying only a jar of cranberry sauce on Thanksgiving day, I returned home to get ready for my cranberry cummies. [Obviously your mom/wife forget to get it, and since your imaginary American cousin, George, doesn't think it's a proper holiday without cranberry sauce, she sent you out to get some! He was disappointed that it didn't come in a can! LOL! ~ M]

I went into my bathroom, shoving some boxes against the door in case my family returned home early. My first task was to set up my mobile phone so that I could film everything that happened. Upon setting it up (using a lot of blu tack), I undressed. (I'm sorry. I know I said I was going to attach at least some screenshots, but after watching it back, I'm not comfortable with any of the images ending up on the internet.)

I wanted to feel nice and femme while completing the assignment, but rather than merely apply makeup, I instead used my clown face paint as makeup. I used purple face paint as eye shadow over my right eye, and neon orange face paint as eye shadow over my left eye. I painted neon pink circles on my cheeks, and used the neon green facepaint as lipstick. The “lipstick” continued off my top lip halfway to my nose, and off my bottom lip a third of the way to my chin, but despite its comical exaggeration still retained a quite feminine shape. I painted a thin black line along the edge of the eye shadow, the pink cheeks, and the green lips to accentuate the shape.

Now that I was all dolled up, it was time to begin. I kneeled down in the bathtub, removed the lid from the cranberry sauce jar, and as suggested poked a hole in the centre of the jellied cranberry sauce. I poked Your cock into the jar, and I noticed that the sensation this time was different to last time. This time, the sauce offered much less resistance, with much less friction. If the sauce went everywhere last time, it really went everywhere this time! The sauce quickly lost all of its jelly-like properties and became very runny.

I spent about a third of the time scooping cranberry sauce off my legs back into the jar. The sauce ended up all over my legs, and all over my hands, making it very hard to hold onto the jar!

It took about six minutes of pumping away at the very saucy sauce to realise I needed to take a break. I found it difficult to do when there was so little resistance! After taking a while to get hard again, I returned to the jar and began humping away again.

As I got closer to orgasm, I began to repeat the special mantra Mistress Magick gave me: “Your girl, Mistress; Your cock, Mistress; Your pleasure, Mistress”. After about two and a half more minutes, I finally had the orgasm I had been craving! It felt so good to be able to cum in such a messy, humiliating way for my Mistress. I thanked my Mistress for allowing me this release, before scooping up as much of the cranberry sauce as I could – the jar was now less than half full – and stirring up all the cranberry and cum with a spoon. I knew the especially fun bit was coming next!

I lay on my back in the bathtub, opened my mouth wide, and emptied the entire jar of cranberry-cum sauce into my mouth. I really liked the way the neon green facepaint on my lips contrasted with the deep red colour of the cranberry sauce. It quickly filled up my whole mouth, and then overflowed out of my mouth and down the sides of my face, into my hair, and onto the bathtub. I lay there for a moment to soak in the moment. The fact that the only two times I had cum in a month were using cranberry sauce really made me hot, as I do enjoy wet and messy play, especially at the hands of my Mistress!

Now that my legs and face were covered in cranberry sauce, I decided to attempt to use cranberry sauce instead of water to wash my sissy clown facepaint off. It smeared everywhere, which made me really happy! I waited for a few minutes to enjoy the mess before showering and washing all the mess away.

Now, to the important part: the comparison between cranberry sauce types. Personally, I enjoyed the "Wholeberry" cranberry sauce more than the "Jellied" sauce. It offered more resistance against Your cock, made more mess, and was probably healthier as it contained less sugar. I did notice that the jellied sauce was easier to clean up. With the Wholeberry sauce, the pieces of cranberry make it difficult to simply wash it all down the bathtub drain. The jellied sauce disappeared without a trace very quickly.

If I was to suggest ways to improve the assignment, I would suggest one of two things. The first way to improve it would be to have Your slave leave the cranberry sauce jar in the fridge overnight to make it nice and cold. Along with the added cool sensation, in the instance of the jellied sauce, it may take longer to get runny. [Brrrr! Other subs had said that it feels like a pussy except that it is cold! Of course, maybe being a lot hotter in Australia this time of year makes a difference.]

The other suggestion would be to have Your slave buy multiple jars of cranberry sauce, so that after a few minutes they can change jar to a new jar. This means more cranberry sauce will go everywhere, as well as a better sensation when Your cock plunges into each jar. Personally, if I could do this assignment again tomorrow, I'd use five or six jars instead of one, but then, I just love getting messy! It would also have the added advantage of having Your slave buying unusually large amounts of cranberry sauce at the same time, which would be more likely to raise eyebrows at the point of purchase. [Now, that's an idea! ;-)]

Mistress, thank You for this opportunity to get messy for You. This Thanksgiving, the thing I was most thankful for in my life was You. You're so clever and funny and loving, and I'm very thankful. Thank You, Mistress. [I love you too, sweetie. *kisses*]

Your taylah maid


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tweet Me, Baby!

If You Would Like To Apply to Me...