Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Naughty November Cranberrying Report
by HKboy (Hong Kong, of course)

Yes, I'm still working my way through all the yummy Naughty November reports, and, no, I'm not done yet! As you can see, my jezi-girl has set the standard for Cranberrying pics!

I have another new potential/trainee. This one is a Brit living in Hong Kong. It took him a bit to do the Naughty November assignment, and he's just starting on self-control chastity training. I'm looking forward to seeing how he does.
*

At the supermarket, I found the Cranberry sauce. Immediately a thrill ran through me and I knew I would be able to perform the task for you. My cock almost instantly started getting hard, and because I was in my work trousers, it would have been easily noticeable to anyone around me. I tried to hide in the aisle until my cock subsided, and hoped I could get through paying without any great embarrassment.

At that time, I could feel that I was doing it for you and certainly a sense of service came over me. I managed to pay and then walk home.

I wrote you a message to tell you I found the sauce. The jar is sitting next to me, taunting me, in its presence I feel your presence too. I feel your aura surround me as I take these first steps to serving you and giving myself to you.

I hope I can do well to make you happy and pleased. Who knows where this journey will lead, what I will do to serve you and how far I will be able to go to serve and please you. Well, for now I am here with your jar and will follow your instructions carefully.

I re-read your instructions to make sure I remember all the tasks and don’t miss anything. I strip down naked and hold your jar, and re-read the instructions again. I have restrained from any touching since the day I wrote to you, so by now my cock is raging hard.

I stripped naked and went to the shower as I expected a messy performance. I bent down on my knees and imagined you standing over me watching. I open the cranberry jar, the pop, and the sweet smell of cranberry, in my ears and nose. I was expecting a more liquid and wet sauce but in fact the cranberry sauce was like a jelly.

Thinking of you and in my service to you I put my cock into the jar and started to push into the sauce. At first it was not easy to break into the jelly, but slowly I was able to penetrate the red sauce.


What a mess I made as my cock pushed in deeper the sauce overflowed the jar and all over my balls and then on the floor around me. I’m glad I chose to do this in the shower. The first strokes were quite hard on my cock as the tip tried to push through the thick jelly but when through the middle of the jar, my cock slid through with ease and was a surprisingly nice feeling. By now my cock had worked a groove through the sauce to the bottom of the jar, my cock hitting the bottom of the jar with each stroke and some jelly still falling from my balls. I bowed my head and continued, imaging you watching over me enjoying the sight of me fucking a jar of cranberry sauce and knowing what will happen next.

As I hadn’t touched myself for a few days and the excitement of doing this task for you, I reached the edge after only a few minutes. As I reached the edge the first time I slowed down to think of you clearly, and say one more time ‘Thank you Mistress for this opportunity to serve you’.

I then thrust my hips at full speed to fuck the jar of sauce, as I started to cum I kept repeating ‘thank you Mistress, thank you’. I came very hard into the jar and because of the size my cock with covered in a cranberry sauce cum mixture.

When I pulled out a good amount of cum was waiting at the bottom, and some was also mixed up with the cranberry sauce along the groove of where I had penetrated the jar. After the pleasure of the cum and died down I looked at the cum knowing my task was not over but also not looking forward to the taste of this mixture. At the same time I know this is a special treat you have given to me and one more chance to try and please you I didn’t want to fail you Mistress.

I got my spoon and began to eat the mixture in two ways. First without mixing I scooped out a spoonful with half cum and half sauce. On my knees again and thanking you once more I ate the first spoon. The combination of two textures and two tastes filled my mouth, the warm slippery cum sliding down my throat leaving a tangy taste and sensation in the back of my mouth, and the sweet jelly cranberry sauce reminding me of this holiday celebration. I can imagine you laughing at the look on my face as I tasted and ate this spoonful. After the first spoonful I stirred the jar mixing together the fresh cum with the cranberry sauce. The smell was still overwhelmingly sweet and this time a stronger mask for the cum taste but I could still see and know it was there. I ate a few bites and this time it was softer jelly texture after the stirring and a taste to match the first spoonful.

Finally I looked at myself on my knees, spilt cranberry sauce on the floor my cock still covered in cum/cranberry and holding the jar which you kindly let me use for your enjoyment. I thanked you and hoped you would be happy with my performance. I hoped you will enjoy reading my report and seeing the photos. I want to let you know how my mind was racing knowing that everything I was doing was to follow your instructions, to please and serve you. The sweet tangy taste remained in my mouth for a long time after as a reminder of my service to you. Thank you very much Mistress for this wonderful November task. I really hope you will enjoy reading my first report and seeing my photos.

After a little time reflecting on the task I wondered what other condiments might be good for this task. As I mentioned earlier, I thought the sauce would be more liquid and wet rather than a jelly. I imagine experimenting with various condiments of differing viscosity and even the condiments I use regularly having my cum stirred into it would be a small ritual of daily service to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tweet Me, Baby!

If You Would Like To Apply to Me...