Wednesday, December 4, 2013

"Smooth" Naughty November Report
by jezi-darling, aka My "cranberry girl"

jezi is now officially my "cranberry girl": Not only was she the first person to do the cranberry version of my Naughty November assignment, and the first one to do it twice, she is now the first to comparison test the "Smooth" versus "Wholeberry" versions of the sauce. Yes, this is her second time doing it this year. She actually did both in November, but I'm just getting the chance to post her "Smooth" report now. This should be the same style cranberry sauce as the "Jellied" version here in the States. 
Enjoy!

*

Dear Mistress Magick

Today, i was allowed a second release for Naughty November so as to test and compare the UK "Smooth" version of Cranberry Sauce with my recent "Wholeberry" experience! i was more than grateful to Mistress for allowing me this opportunity given that i had 'discovered' the smooth at a local supermarket just after my original Naughty November assignment.

i was well aware of the routine and managed to remember to place a towel beneath me beforehand! i stripped naked and made the jar ready for my cranberrying, placing two fingers deep into the cold, firm, jelly-like sauce, making a suitable "hole" for Your cock to enjoy!

my fingers were covered, and i used the sticky cold mess to coat Your cock for Your pleasure. It did feel wonderful!

i rubbed, teased and edged Your cock for a couple of minutes until i was forced to stop so as not to ruin my assignment! Gasping with delight, and looking forward to the treat before me, Your cock was as firm as it ever gets!

As i slowly eased myself into the almost vagina-like hole made in the jelly sauce, i found myself sighing with the coolness about Your cock, and the amazing feeling of being "within" that it gave me. i was soon pushing myself deeper and firmer into the jar as it consumed Your cock in the cranberry. It felt oh so very good!

It felt as though Your cock was just reaching the base of the jar as the smooth sauce covered me and oozed about me. My pace quickened, and my desire to please and release grew with each motion. Back and forth. In and out. Faster and faster, i plundered Your cock into the jar, my 'cranberrying' becumming fulfilled!

i teased my nipple with one sticky cranberry-coated finger as my release came closer and closer, kneeling on the towel and beginning to say our mantra over and over:

"Your cock, Mistress."

"Your girl, Mistress."

"Your pleasure, Mistress."

Making sure to pause, and reflect upon You, after each word and phrase, my feelings heightened until i was so close, so very close. It was as though You were beside me as i finally exploded my load deep into the jar! my body shook and Your cock fired its load 3, maybe 4, times as the thrill and release flooded through Your girl's body. i was gasping with joy, ecstatic at my release for which i was, and am, so very thankful to You.

i held myself deep in the cranberry for a few moments, reflecting on the experience and how close i felt to my Mistress, to You - another time for me to feel so very close with You as i had had the privilege of when in Europe. You are a truly Magickal Lady, Mistress.

i withdrew Your cock from the jar to reveal my yummy cummie sissy juices and then used the spoon i had thoughtfully brought with me this time to devour my naughtiness.
Having had the pleasure of a Cranberrying with the Wholeberry sauce and another with the Smooth sauce, i must confide in Mistress that Smooth was even more intense and enjoyable than Wholeberry.

It was also kinder on Your cock, with less bits to get messed up with it. *giggle* My experience today was even better than my first Naughty November assignment, and i would recommend the Smooth to anyone!

Admittedly a sample size of only one of each is maybe not a fair test, but it was most enjoyable Mistress, and i thank You deeply for allowing me to be the cranberry guinea pig!

[Don't worry! taylah maid and others have/will do comparison tests as well. ;-) ~M ]

i hope You enjoy reading this when You get the chance and love You deeply.

Hugs, love and kisses,

Your cranberry jezi-gurl
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tweet Me, Baby!

If You Would Like To Apply to Me...