Thursday, December 12, 2013

Girlie Cummie in Silk Cami & French Knickers
by sophie

As I had done a good job with posting my review of my new camisole on the M&S website (shown below), Mistress allowed me a girlie cummie after 19 days of chastity.



I was to wear my Silk Cami and matching French Knickers to sleep in, and have my cummie in the morning.

I went to bed and slipped into my set. I could instantly feel the nice silk as I pulled my cami over my head and pulled the straps over my shoulders, making sure they were tight enough to hold the cami up. It felt so nice and feminine; next I slowly pulled my knickers up, again feeling the silk going up my legs and around my bottom. My penis throbbed as the silk touched against it. I felt like a girl.

Mistress had said I was to think about all the Ladies giggling and laughing at the sissy when I had gone to collect my knickers and cami.  I was to think of all the Ladies that will read my reviews and know that I'm a crossdresser. Thinking of these made me hard.

As Mistress had kept me in chastity for 19 days, I was longing for my cummie. I woke up at various times through the night, thinking of those Ladies laughing at me and of Mistress telling me I'm a beautiful sissy girl now.

I had set my alarm to go off a little earlier than usual. Mistress had specified that I could only rub for 1 minute, and after that I had to stop rubbing! As agreed with her, I was to rub using my hand through my silky knickers. At last my alarm went off, and I could have my girlie cummie. I set a timer on my phone for 1 minute as Mistress has specified.

I pushed the duvet away and stated the timer. I lay on my back, in my sexy black Cami and French knickers, and spread my legs. I ran my hand down to between my legs and slowly started rubbing with the palm of my hand.

I could feel the silk against my hand and press against my penis, as it became harder. I started running my hand up and down faster, until I could feel it. Such relief! I gasped as I could feel the silk against me, then my release. I carried on rubbing, my breathing deepening, then I felt my knickers were wet.

I stopped rubbing and lay there. I could feel my cum running down my legs and thigh. I thanked Mistress. She had told me once that I should spend at least 10 minutes in wet panties so that I know what a Lady feels like. So that's what I did. It did feel strange lying there in wet knickers with cum running down my leg, but it made me feel all girlie experiencing how it felt for Ladies.

I was glad I managed to cum as the timer went off not long after.

When I got up I took my set off and went into the bathroom. I looked in the mirror, and I had marks on my shoulders from the cami straps.

Thank you, Mistress, for allowing me a nice girlie cummie. I am now back in chastity again until Mistress allows my next cummie.

Thanks
Sophie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tweet Me, Baby!

If You Would Like To Apply to Me...