Sunday, December 8, 2013

Naughty November Edging & Cranberrying Report
by jason (US)

Those of you who follow me on Twitter have probably noticed my new potential, jason (@worklifebal333). Since he was applying at the end of November, and had already been chaste on his own, I decided it would be appropriate for him to reset his #ChastityStatus by doing my #NaughtyNovember assignment. I also instructed him to include some edging practice as he is new but says he loves to edge. 

Below is his first published report, but I'm certain it won't be his last. In fact, I have a yummy report on his first night trying to fall asleep in a chastity device that I might just add to the queue. ;-)

*

On Sunday, Mistress Magick let me edge and then experience "cranberrying" for the first time. I must say that this was something that I approached with great hesitation, as I wasn't sure if I would enjoy it or not. But my desire to please my Mistress far outweighed my caution, and I ended up enjoying it very much.

[It's funny how quickly a boy will change his mind about an assignment once you tell him that it is the only way that he is going to get to cum that day! ;-) ~ M]

After a second visit to the grocery store (the first store I visited was all out of cranberry sauce), I returned home where I was given permission by Mistress Magick to stroke and edge. It had been six days since I had cum, so naturally I was in a complete haze, centrally focused on finally being able to pleasure myself and cum.

After almost 8 hours locked in chastity (the longest continuous stretch with my new metal cage), I was allowed to unlock myself and begin edging. Earlier in the day, I had a wonderful conversation with my Mistress, where she talked to me while she was still in bed. She explained that she was going to be getting into the shower, and that I was allowed to stroke myself while thinking about being able to join her. This consumed my thoughts as I began to edge. I dreamed of being able to step into the hot shower, the warm water hitting my metal cage and reminding me who was in charge. I thought about lathering up and washing my Mistress's back, slowly moving down to her perfect ass. I thought about kneeling before her, her body turned toward the shower head, where I could caress and worship her amazing body and relish in her perfection.

[Oh my! In the future, I may need to put some boundaries on what he can imagine!]

This got me to the edge several times, and since I am one who can get to the edge very quickly, I remained there in pure ecstasy for as long as I could. Then came the cranberrying!

I had purchased the store brand smooth cranberry sauce, the kind that is shaped like a can. I opened it up and taped around the edges to prevent the possibility of cutting myself. After about an hour of edging, I was ready to make my mistress happy!

I removed about a half inch of cranberry sauce, so as to "make room". I lowered it to my now rock hard cock, and inserted it slowly. I made the mistake of putting the can in my fridge, and then not leaving it out long enough, so it was cold to the touch, which was a unique sensation, to say the least.

As I inserted it deeper, i could feel the smoothness of the sauce on my veiny cock. I began stroking it back and forth, faster and faster, right to the edge again. Again I dreamt of my lovely Mistress, this time instructing me and encouraging me to fuck it harder. As I thrusted ever deeper, I felt the climax approaching, and came tremendously hard as deep into the can as i could. I thanked my Mistress, took out a spoon, and sat back down for a snack.

I must say that I do enjoy cranberry sauce on its own, so I was not apprehensive at all about this end of the task. Frankly, I was a little disappointed as I couldn't really taste my cum over the strong flavor of the sauce! Too bad, as I do enjoy eating my cum for Mistress.

All and all, it was a fantastic way to end my weekend, and I rested that night soundly, knowing that I had pleased my Mistress and made her happy. That is, after all, the only thing that matters :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tweet Me, Baby!

If You Would Like To Apply to Me...