Saturday, December 7, 2013

Silk Cami Shopping Report
by sophie

I still have the rest of sophie's report on reading her girlie magazine and having her cummie in her Silk French Knickers to post, but I thought you might like seeing her in the full Silk Cami and French Knickers Set first. 

If you missed her Silk French Knickers Shopping Report and Review, you can read it here: 
*


Mistress, here's a report on my camisole shopping. As they don't seem to have any of this collection in the stores near me I had to order online and collect in store.

I received confirmation that my order had arrived at the store and was available for me to collect. I went to collect it during my lunch break. I was picking it up from a different store then the one I collected the French knickers from.

I went into the store with my order confirmation printed out, and I looked for the customer services. It was on the first floor, and I made my way over. There were two Ladies there waiting and no customers. I told them that I had come to collect an order and confirmed my details to them. The young lady went to get my Cami while the other Lady printed out my receipt. The young Lady came back with my Cami, and unlike my French knickers, which that had been in a black bag, the cami was in a transparent bag; meaning that they could see exactly what I had bought!

I wondered what they thought. I'm sure they would have liked the cami as they seem to be popular, but I wondered if they were imagining me wearing it.

Just I was leaving, a Lady customer came up to the counter. I bet after I left the two sales Ladies told her what I had just bought, and they all laughed at how a sissy girl would look in it!

[Picture at right of sophie laying in bed, wearing her new silk set.]

As I was going out of the store I noticed a nice skirt, sadly it was a little expensive for the amount of time I would get to wear it. It has a vintage look to it:
www.marksandspencer.com/Per-Una-Jacquard-A-Line-Skirt/dp/B002F6K8WW

It looks longer on the website than it did on the dummy in the shop, and reading the reviews, a few Ladies have said it's shorter. They also say it's kind of 50's, and they have worn it over petticoats.

I'm becoming such a girl - reading descriptions on skirt lengths and how other girls wear them! [I think it shows how well you are doing in your training ~M]

I guess that I need to post a review on my Cami now that I have worn it. [Yes, you do, sweetie! ;-) ]

Thanks,
Sophie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tweet Me, Baby!

If You Would Like To Apply to Me...