Monday, December 9, 2013

Wearing my Chastity Device To Bed
by jason

I had jason try wearing his chastity device to sleep for the first time as a bit of a punishment. I knew he needed his sleep, but I also wanted to make a point, so I balanced the two objectives by telling him that he could take it off 1) the first time that he woke up or 2) after an hour of tossing and turning if he couldn't sleep. He went above and beyond, and did a great job.  

*

Last night my Mistress had me wear my chastity device to bed for the first time. I have a heavy, metal cage, and I could feel its weight all night long. Typically, when I go to bed after a long day of working and then exercise, I immediately fall asleep. Last night however, I tossed and turned seemingly endlessly. I did eventually fall asleep, but was woken up several times, and finally at 3am decided that it was time to take it off.

The upside of this experience is:
1) I did what Mistress asked me to and pleased her, and
2) I was engulfed in thoughts of my Mistress as I tried to sleep, constantly reminded of her by the large piece of metal between my legs.

1 comment:

  1. very nice takes a few tries to be comfortable for the whole nite or even 7 24. keep on working on it and soon you will miss it when it is not on

    ReplyDelete

Tweet Me, Baby!

If You Would Like To Apply to Me...